Your Email Address:

First Name:

Guys what about this challenge?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ineedcure
Junior
Re: Guys what about this challenge?

Post by ineedcure »

HopefulOne wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:39 am So my best friend started on a 21 day water fast on 1/2 and she asked me to join her. I drank nothing but water with a pinch of pink salt for 3 days. I felt light headed and weak so I decided to eat fruit. I ate nothing but fruit (except bananas) and drank water for 5 days then I added leafy green vegetables and sweet potato. Over the last few days I’ve added nuts to my diet. So far my bad breath is gone. I have zero bad taste in my mouth and wake with no morning breath. I brush and water floss with 3% hydrogen peroxide only. No toothpaste at all!! I plan to add beans to my diet in a few days to see what happens. So it appears in my case that meat, dairy and cheese are the culprits for me, especially dairy. I gave up all meat except fish 3 months ago, yet I still had a bad taste. I was still eating cheese at least three times per week. Eggs also give me horrible breath.

I plan to stay on a plant based diet because I feel wonderful and my breath is fresh. I’ve lost over 10 lbs so far (eat more nuts if you don’t want to lose weight) I licked the back of my hand, let it dry and finally my saliva smells like NOTHING!! So people I would listen to the OP and try to at least fast as long as possible and add food back slowly. Be sure to floss and brush well to remove all the bad bacteria so it can finally die and not regrow.

On another note, after over 40 years of suffering, I finally discussed my breath with my mother and to her credit she did not deny it. In fact she said “it’s gotten a lot better”. This was before the fast but using the peroxide 3x per day and no sugar. I told my mom because I was ready to accept my fate and just live my life. On the way back from the visit, I ate onion before boarding the plane and I didn’t give a f$@k!!! I was just ready to live.

So if you’ve tried everything else, at least give fasting a try!! Don’t go years with no cure like me. I thought only sugar was my culprit but also meat dairy and eggs!!! Try it....I’m cured!!!!

Ps...going to see a friend this weekend and will get confirmation.

I am glad you have finally found your cure. I am in day 2 now of plant based diet hopefully I will be cured also . Thnks for your testimonial.

bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

KL123 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:40 pm I did 30 days water fasting. Nothing good happens on permanent basis.
Let the OP reinvent the wheel.
30 days thats dedication. What is your BB like? tonsilstones?
Do you have coated tongue(heavy coating if left unscraped)? did it turn pink at some point?
HopefulOne wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:42 am Just wanted to add, I know it’s meat and cheese because I went a couple of years with no bread, pasta or rice and I still had bad breath. I also gave up cheese and dairy for a couple of years and still had bad breath because I was eating meat.
Do you have coated tongue(heavy coating if left unscraped)? did it turn pink at some point?
I keep bringing the tongue up, its like a common denominator to try figguring out if we got the same type of BB.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

bozo wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:13 pm
KL123 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:40 pm I did 30 days water fasting. Nothing good happens on permanent basis.
I do 30 days fasting once almost every year.
It's only a temporary solution, and even that doesn't work 100%. Tongue has this off-white junk which mostly piles up on the dorsum.
And soon as you get back to regular eating routine, it gets back.

My breath quality is very, very poor. It's fecal and very, very strong. I have family members with the same situation.

Taste in the mouth is usually bitter. On very rare occasions, I feel no bitterness in the mouth but BB and bitter taste in the mouth increases quite a bit with workout, running etc.

Tonsils removed, uvula removed, wisdom teeth removed, excellent dental hygiene practice, various GI tests done - nothing helped.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

KL123 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:57 pm
It's only a temporary solution, and even that doesn't work 100%. Tongue has this off-white junk which mostly piles up on the dorsum.

My breath quality is very, very poor. It's fecal and very, very strong. I have family members with the same situation.

Taste in the mouth is usually bitter. On very rare occasions, I feel no bitterness in the mouth but BB and bitter taste in the mouth increases quite a bit with workout, running etc.

Tonsils removed, uvula removed, wisdom teeth removed, excellent dental hygiene practice, various GI tests done - nothing helped.
Hi KL123,

It's very brave of you that you can fast for 30 day. The longest I could was 8,5 day. Did you did a parasite cleanse? I have red alot about parasite and they say it can give you BB. I know for sure that I have parasite that thing farts every singel day in my belly. After a fail attempt to starve it, I will do this cleanse to kill it.

I think that tongue scraper is also a problem for our tongue. And toothpaste. I have search and there are people who won't use that chemical stuff. I am brushing my teeth with only water, flush it and I gargle with salt water. I am trying to let my mounth heal it self.

Of course I will drink 2 litre of water a day.

Maybe you can do an elimination diet. Eliminating dairy, gluten for a couple of weeks to see what will happened.

It's the things that I am doing know. My family are older than 40 and they don't use tongue scraper and they don't have bb. I am the only one that use that for 11 years. And they eat everything.

I hope that nobody here do oral s.x. [-( [-( what are we trying to heal? If you do dirty thing.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Gluten-free wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:13 pm

Hi KL123,

It's very brave of you that you can fast for 30 day. The longest I could was 8,5 day. Did you did a parasite cleanse? I have red alot about parasite and they say it can give you BB. I know for sure that I have parasite that thing farts every singel day in my belly. After a fail attempt to starve it, I will do this cleanse to kill it.

I think that tongue scraper is also a problem for our tongue. And toothpaste. I have search and there are people who won't use that chemical stuff. I am brushing my teeth with only water, flush it and I gargle with salt water. I am trying to let my mounth heal it self.

Of course I will drink 2 litre of water a day.

Maybe you can do an elimination diet. Eliminating dairy, gluten for a couple of weeks to see what will happened.

It's the things that I am doing know. My family are older than 40 and they don't use tongue scraper and they don't have bb. I am the only one that use that for 11 years. And they eat everything.

I hope that nobody here do oral s.x. [-( [-( what are we trying to heal? If you do dirty thing.
Yeah, we may have various kinds and causes of chronic halitosis.

IMO, my case may relate to genetic mutation in SELENBP1. I have all the indications that seem to point me to this direction.

This means EVERY SINGLE CELL in your body is infected with this error in the gene.

Focusing on oral hygiene and trying to treat the stomach by water fasting and taking probiotics and whatnot, does not actually resolve the issue on permanent basis.

However, your case and case may be different than mine.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

KL123 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:47 pm
Yeah, we may have various kinds and causes of chronic halitosis.

IMO, my case may relate to genetic mutation in SELENBP1. I have all the indications that seem to point me to this direction.

This means EVERY SINGLE CELL in your body is infected with this error in the gene.

Focusing on oral hygiene and trying to treat the stomach by water fasting and taking probiotics and whatnot, does not actually resolve the issue on permanent basis.

However, your case and case may be different than mine.
It's very sad that you have that kind. But, there is always a solution. Don't give up. Maybe you can try the parasite cleanse that everybody do. Maybe It will do things that you couldn't imagine. Doctor Hulda Clark wrote that parasite it's the cost of most sickness that we have.

Search on Google about her. And her parasite cleanse protocol. You have nothing to loose. That is what I will do.

What about your diet? Do you drink a lot of water? I notice that a lot of people on this forum are complaining about there breath but they still eat unhealthy and don't drink a lot of water. Start with drinking a lot of water, minimal 2 litre a day. Try something and stick with it. Don't give up I know how hard it is. We will make it. Are you overweight? There are people that have celiac disease if they eat a little gluten they will have feces breath. Try different diet till you make it. Don't keep eating the same. I am eating very different from my culture and traditions. It's hard but I am trying to be free.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

Stop using toothpaste for a while to see what shall happen. It's also a change. If toothpaste don't do anything, give the body chance to start to populate his own good bacteria. Everytime we use chemical we are fighting our good bacteria.
nolab
Junior

Post by nolab »

Gluten-free wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:21 pm Stop using toothpaste for a while to see what shall happen. It's also a change. If toothpaste don't do anything, give the body chance to start to populate his own good bacteria. Everytime we use chemical we are fighting our good bacteria.
i also switched to a natural toothpaste without harsh antibacterial chemicals but with neem and pomegranate and it really helped!
wasnt so sure at first and skeptical, because I thought that you needed the antibacterial ingredients for oral health. but honestly it is much better with the natural toothpaste.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

nolab wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:49 pm
Gluten-free wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:21 pm Stop using toothpaste for a while to see what shall happen. It's also a change. If toothpaste don't do anything, give the body chance to start to populate his own good bacteria. Everytime we use chemical we are fighting our good bacteria.
i also switched to a natural toothpaste without harsh antibacterial chemicals but with neem and pomegranate and it really helped!
wasnt so sure at first and skeptical, because I thought that you needed the antibacterial ingredients for oral health. but honestly it is much better with the natural toothpaste.
Now, I am doing the extreme only water and gargle with salt water. I don't want nothing to hinder my good bacteria to grow. But I floss my teeth everyday. When I had a sinus correction the doctor said to me, flush it everyday with salt water. And I did that for 2 months and it heal very nice. And I search on Google that some people don't use anything to brush their teeth.

If I brush with toothpaste it will smell. I was like you know what let them spell my natural mounth odor. I am done with it. Till I can change it. In the morning I use green smoothie to provide food for my gut flora. It is changing. I am happy.
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

So you have normal level stomac acid? and did you try or are you going to try the digestive enzymes?

I also got Tonsils removed (with stones), wisdom teeth removed, excellent dental hygiene practice. but mostly i have been hiding from the world, even doctors.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

bozo wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:10 pm

So you have normal level stomac acid? and did you try or are you going to try the digestive enzymes?

I also got Tonsils removed (with stones), wisdom teeth removed, excellent dental hygiene practice. but mostly i have been hiding from the world, even doctors.

There was a thread about probiotics which is either a total hoax or it's very teasing.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3886

This mothertrucker talked so much sh!t in the opening post but did not provide the link or the exact name brand of the probiotics he used.

I found a couple brands that are a close match but still they are missing a few ingredients.

So, I just started the "Gluten Cutter" after another user on the same thread stated that it may be helpful.

Lets see how it goes.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Gluten-free wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:12 pm

It's very sad that you have that kind.
I think you mean 'that you think you have that kind', KL hasn't been tested, and from his posts I've my doubts he water-fasted over 30 days several times, writing it alone makes me laugh, I'm sorry about that cause he comes across as a nice guy.
Also SELENBP1 doesn't give fecal odor. Just weeks ago I was positive I was one of these (rare) people who have this gene thing, on seconds thoughts hardly anything adds up to that self-diagnosis. I'll tell you another story: ages ago I was sure my bb was caused by VSCs and Therabreath and the likes would fix it.
Another one: (a lot now) years ago I was 100% sure my bb was caused by tonsils, no need for me tell you how this story ended, right?

Don't know how I've missed this thread, just wanted to thank HopefulOne for reporting on his experience.
Last edited by mauricio on Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
bb free)
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Gluten-free wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:04 pm There is nobody on this site that did a 21, 28, 30 let along 40 days water fast.
Should put it in my signature.
bb free)
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

KL123 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:30 pm
bozo wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:10 pm

There was a thread about probiotics which is either a total hoax or it's very teasing.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3886

This mothertrucker talked so much sh!t in the opening post but did not provide the link or the exact name brand of the probiotics he used.

I found a couple brands that are a close match but still they are missing a few ingredients.

So, I just started the "Gluten Cutter" after another user on the same thread stated that it may be helpful.

Lets see how it goes.
I found the mothertruckers enzyme, check the end of the thread.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

mauricio wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:28 am
Gluten-free wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:04 pm There is nobody on this site that did a 21, 28, 30 let along 40 days water fast.
Should put it in my signature.
Yes. :) . Lol. I am really trying to achieve at least 21 days. But the Longest I did last week was 8,5 days. My breath is much better and since than I don't use toothpaste. Now I will just go for gluten free plant base diet and do parasite cleanse. Till when I can make it to 21 days of water fast. Because I know for 100% that water fast for more than 21 day will heal use.

Since I don't use toothpaste my breath is 10x times better. No chemicals. Guys try it. Brush with only water and gargle with salt water. Give your mounth time to heal. No tongue scraper.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic