Your Email Address:

First Name:

Guys what about this challenge?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KL123
Sheriff
Re: Guys what about this challenge?

Post by KL123 »

Gluten-free wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:42 am
mauricio wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:28 am
Gluten-free wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:04 pm There is nobody on this site that did a 21, 28, 30 let along 40 days water fast.
Should put it in my signature.
Yes. :) . Lol. I am really trying to achieve at least 21 days. But the Longest I did last week was 8,5 days. My breath is much better and since than I don't use toothpaste. Now I will just go for gluten free plant base diet and do parasite cleanse. Till when I can make it to 21 days of water fast. Because I know for 100% that water fast for more than 21 day will heal use.

Since I don't use toothpaste my breath is 10x times better. No chemicals. Guys try it. Brush with only water and gargle with salt water. Give your mounth time to heal. No tongue scraper.
Brushing without toothpaste and just the water is abrasive to the teeth enamel. Some teeth may become extremely sensitive to the food touch. I can't do it.

Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

KL123 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:03 pm
mauricio wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:28 am

Should put it in my signature.
Yes. :) . Lol. I am really trying to achieve at least 21 days. But the Longest I did last week was 8,5 days. My breath is much better and since than I don't use toothpaste. Now I will just go for gluten free plant base diet and do parasite cleanse. Till when I can make it to 21 days of water fast. Because I know for 100% that water fast for more than 21 day will heal use.

Since I don't use toothpaste my breath is 10x times better. No chemicals. Guys try it. Brush with only water and gargle with salt water. Give your mounth time to heal. No tongue scraper.
Brushing without toothpaste and just the water is abrasive to the teeth enamel. Some teeth may become extremely sensitive to the food touch. I can't do it.
Are you serious KL123? Do you come to tell me that chemicals is better than natural? Do you really think before you give your opinion? Do you know how long does toothpaste exist and how long human exist? Toothpaste is just commercial. Take your time and search on google 'brushing teeth with only water' and see the result. It's better to have no teeth with no bad breath than to have teeth and you can't associate with nobody. It's working for me and I will not use toothpaste ever.

Now I have a natural mounth odor and it's normal and I can speak without being ashamed.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Gluten-free wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:52 pm

Are you serious KL123? Do you come to tell me that chemicals is better than natural? Do you really think before you give your opinion? Do you know how long does toothpaste exist and how long human exist? Toothpaste is just commercial. Take your time and search on google 'brushing teeth with only water' and see the result. It's better to have no teeth with no bad breath than to have teeth and you can't associate with nobody. It's working for me and I will not use toothpaste ever.

Now I have a natural mounth odor and it's normal and I can speak without being ashamed.
Think about it.
Why stop at teeth?
Lets start washing our hands without soap, lets wash our hair without shampoo, lets take showers without shower gel or soap, lets wash our clothes without detergent.
Just use plain water, no?
Obviously, you are free to do that and I don't have an issue.

My PERSONAL issue with brushing the teeth with just water results in the bristles of the toothbrush (even a soft one) getting a direct contact on the tooth enamel and have abrasive effects that results in appearance of various sensitive spots on the teeth - that gives me a hard time chewing crunchy foods.

I have no problem if it helps you brushing the teeth with just plain water. It's just not for me.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

Ok, I understand you. Do you know that doctors say it's better for a woman to only wash her private area with water only? Because it's healthier than with soap.

My bb is from my tongue. My tongue bacteria is in disbalance due to chemicals. Since I don't use that, my tongue smells better. I know for a fact that toothpaste is the problem for everyone on this site Our body is trying to fight the problem but we are hinder it, every time we use chemical. Our body is obligate to start the whole prosess over and over again. Why don't you drink soap to clean you stomach? It sounds stupid or not? But we use soap in our mouth. You don't have nothing to loose just try it and find out for yourself. You are using toothpaste and your mouth still smells. Try something new maybe that will help you. Because toothpaste isn't doing it.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Gluten-free wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:05 pm Ok, I understand you. Do you know that doctors say it's better for a woman to only wash her private area with water only? Because it's healthier than with soap.

My bb is from my tongue. My tongue bacteria is in disbalance due to chemicals. Since I don't use that, my tongue smells better. I know for a fact that toothpaste is the problem for everyone on this site Our body is trying to fight the problem but we are hinder it, every time we use chemical. Our body is obligate to start the whole prosess over and over again. Why don't you drink soap to clean you stomach? It sounds stupid or not? But we use soap in our mouth. You don't have nothing to loose just try it and find out for yourself. You are using toothpaste and your mouth still smells. Try something new maybe that will help you. Because toothpaste isn't doing it.
So we may have two different kinds of BB and we have our own causes behind the BB we have.

My saliva still stinks pretty bad if I use just water and no toothpaste. May be your case is different.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Brushing without toothpaste and just the water is abrasive to the teeth enamel.
This is obviously false, such a comment is so out of touch that doesn't deserve a proper comment, it does need to be pointed out as false as some uneducated might believe it.

@Gluten-free
Keep it up, you are doing a fantastic work and thanks for the updates, toothpastes are often loaded witch chemicals, goot to hear you are finding benefits not using them.
bb free)
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

mauricio wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:13 am
Brushing without toothpaste and just the water is abrasive to the teeth enamel.
This is obviously false, such a comment is so out of touch that doesn't deserve a proper comment, it does need to be pointed out as false as some uneducated might believe it.
As stated above, this is a PERSONAL problem with ME in MY experience. Others may not have it, and I don't have an issue with it.
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

Just wondering - how many of you here have the problem of constant dandruff? You know, dandruff that just doesn’t get better even after washing your head again and again? I have had the problem of bad dandruff even before I got bad breath 10 years ago.

I am now on an anti Candida diet.. day 5. Tongue feels better. Less white and sticky stuff. I’ll let you guys know if it’s of any help.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

optimismishere wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:37 am Just wondering - how many of you here have the problem of constant dandruff? You know, dandruff that just doesn’t get better even after washing your head again and again? I have had the problem of bad dandruff even before I got bad breath 10 years ago.

I am now on an anti Candida diet.. day 5. Tongue feels better. Less white and sticky stuff. I’ll let you guys know if it’s of any help.
I had constant problem with dandruff when I was relaxing my hair with hair relaxer, again chemicals. Now I maintain my hair natural and I don't have that problem anymore.

Do you use supplements to kill Candida? Today I started with parasite cleanse supplement. They use it for candida also. Black walnut, Worm wood, Cloves and Garlic. I am killing to two bugs in on shot. Lol. 😀😀

@ Mauricio thanks for your support. I am determine to solve this problem for us all. I am trying to unlock this problem.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic