Your Email Address:

First Name:

Raw plant based diet update

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bozo
Junior
Re: Raw plant based diet update

Post by bozo »

ineedcure wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:31 amOMG
Can you give an update?

Did you have stinky saliva?
Infected tonsills?

ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

bozo wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:50 am
ineedcure wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:31 amOMG
Can you give an update?

Did you have stinky saliva?
Infected tonsills?
I am still doing the raw plant based diet which delivered positive results. I can talk to anyone very near me just like normal people who has no bad breath. Last week I ate normal food for just 1 day but revert back to my diet the next morning because I do not want people to smell the bad odor coming out of my mouth and nose. The problem I am having now is my weight continuously dropping though I am happy with the result because my social life benefitted most.

I had undergone tonsillectomy 3 years ago and realized It was a waste of money and time. I only have stinky saliva in the morning.
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

Thanks.
Sounds very similar to what I have, i have also done a tonsillectomy. Stinky saliva, coated tongue.
Also dropping in weight which i dont like, i look so slim. but its hard to eat alot of fruit and veg. I also eat a Little bit of coconut for fat.
At some Point probably need to eat b12 supplement also.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

At this point I don't care about my weight any longer. This kind of diet has given me relief. I just want to have a normal life especially I am now studying and interaction with fellow students are vital. I will continue doing this until a cure is found.
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

Yes, weight is low priority for me too, my top priority is a woman lol, desperate for love.
How can a man charm a woman with his stinky breath and no confidence. it is such a terrible curse to have.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

I feel you. How lucky we are.
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

Don’t forget to add nuts and avocado to your diet to help with weight gain. I eat no meat, no dairy (including cheese) no sugar and no processed foods. I eat roasted veggies with a little olive oil. I eat roasted nuts. I eat no sugar added salad dressing on my salad. I eat whole grain rice and nut based-crackers like “Mary’s Gone Crackers” with Tree-line Nut based cheese. I eat Beans and brown rice. I eat lentil soup. I eat Chipotle with brown rice, beans, corn salsa, Pico de Gallo, salsa, and guacamole. Dry red wine sometimes. I also drink a no sugar added plant based protein shake. It has no sugar substitutes and it has 20g of protein...very filling.

My breath is still fresh. Try to add some foods back and see if your breath changes.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

that's pretty far from a raw veg diet, if your breath is perfect eating beans and all the other stuff you mention you pretty much have no breath issues regardless of the food you eat.
bb free)
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

Not true. My breath was horrendous with the typical western diet of sugar and meat. I no longer eat raw but I eat vegan plant based. I’m just letting the OP know that he doesn’t have to eat just “raw”. My diet is still very healthy. Beans, nuts, whole grains, fruits and veggies are all plant based.
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

Don’t forget peanut, cashew and almond butter with no added sugar. My primary breakfast is apples with no sugar added peanut butter.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

HopefulOne wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:29 am Don’t forget to add nuts and avocado to your diet to help with weight gain. I eat no meat, no dairy (including cheese) no sugar and no processed foods. I eat roasted veggies with a little olive oil. I eat roasted nuts. I eat no sugar added salad dressing on my salad. I eat whole grain rice and nut based-crackers like “Mary’s Gone Crackers” with Tree-line Nut based cheese. I eat Beans and brown rice. I eat lentil soup. I eat Chipotle with brown rice, beans, corn salsa, Pico de Gallo, salsa, and guacamole. Dry red wine sometimes. I also drink a no sugar added plant based protein shake. It has no sugar substitutes and it has 20g of protein...very filling.

My breath is still fresh. Try to add some foods back and see if your breath changes.
Wow, I just eat raw vegetables and fruits. I will try brown rice then. About the crackers, can I eat regular crackers without sugar?
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

HopefulOne wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:29 am Don’t forget to add nuts and avocado to your diet to help with weight gain. I eat no meat, no dairy (including cheese) no sugar and no processed foods. I eat roasted veggies with a little olive oil. I eat roasted nuts. I eat no sugar added salad dressing on my salad. I eat whole grain rice and nut based-crackers like “Mary’s Gone Crackers” with Tree-line Nut based cheese. I eat Beans and brown rice. I eat lentil soup. I eat Chipotle with brown rice, beans, corn salsa, Pico de Gallo, salsa, and guacamole. Dry red wine sometimes. I also drink a no sugar added plant based protein shake. It has no sugar substitutes and it has 20g of protein...very filling.

Thanks for listing the Foods. do you still need b12 supplement?
about how much water do you drink in a day?
Coating on tongue gone?
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

I do take a b12 supplement. I try to drink at least 64 oz of water per day. My tongue is now pink. In the past it stayed white.
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

Try to stick with whole grains. The ingredients in my crackers:

Whole grain brown rice, whole grain quinoa, brown flax seeds, brown sesame seeds, filtered water, sea salt, wheat free Tamari (water, whole soybean, salt, vinegar)
Everything organic. All natural no chemicals. No sugar, no dairy!!!
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

No wheat
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic