Your Email Address:

First Name:

Raw plant based diet update

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ineedcure
Junior
Re: Raw plant based diet update

Post by ineedcure »

HopefulOne wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:59 am Try to stick with whole grains. The ingredients in my crackers:

Whole grain brown rice, whole grain quinoa, brown flax seeds, brown sesame seeds, filtered water, sea salt, wheat free Tamari (water, whole soybean, salt, vinegar)
Everything organic. All natural no chemicals. No sugar, no dairy!!!
With the food you mentioned its getting easier now for me to stick with this diet unlike now I depend on raw vegetables and fruits. Thanks!

bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

HopefulOne wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:55 am I do take a b12 supplement. I try to drink at least 64 oz of water per day. My tongue is now pink. In the past it stayed white.
Please let this be the solution for me as well.

Thanks for sharing and trying to help, i hope to some day do the same.
I congratulate you on finding your cure, must be an incredible great feeling.
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

I almost got a sixpack now, getting thin. And the bloated gut i had is gone. Still have some fat left so I think body is careful with the resources because I am very tired and a bit dizzy sometimes if i get up from laying position. but I managed 10 days on fruit + veg with good results. I have bought some digestive enzymes and tried one with a proper meal(carb+meat) today. Ohh the joy of meat and carbs. A test to see what happens, I will still keep eating two veg+fruit meals.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

bozo wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:29 am I almost got a sixpack now, getting thin. And the bloated gut i had is gone. Still have some fat left so I think body is careful with the resources because I am very tired and a bit dizzy sometimes if i get up from laying position. but I managed 10 days on fruit + veg with good results. I have bought some digestive enzymes and tried one with a proper meal(carb+meat) today. Ohh the joy of meat and carbs. A test to see what happens, I will still keep eating two veg+fruit meals.
Please update if there is a big difference in your nasal and mouth odor once you eat meal at least once per day. I have been eating raw vegs and fruits straight 2weeks now. I am planning to include whole grain oatmeal but I am a bit afraid of what could be the result and turned all my efforts into waste.
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

ineedcure wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:16 am Please update if there is a big difference in your nasal and mouth odor once you eat meal at least once per day. I have been eating raw vegs and fruits straight 2weeks now. I am planning to include whole grain oatmeal but I am a bit afraid of what could be the result and turned all my efforts into waste.
Luckily I dont have nasal odor. A 4-5 hours after the meat and carbs I checked and had a somewhat funky smell(saliva). But it is very faint.
And about an hour after my following fruit+veg meal, its about the same, maybe improved slightly. one normal meal might be possible for me.

But it will take a long time to draw any final clonclutions(just hoping it will last). Im also drinking aloe vera juice, will take the last dose tomorrow so that is also a factor, but I belive it is the diet working its magic.

Cant imagine you will lose 2 weeks of healthy eating in one "bad" meal, try it and see what happens? Prefebly with some digestive enzymes.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

I don't want to try eating regular meal now really especially that I have gotten used of eating raw and my body is responding very well to it . I do not crave for meat and sweet any longer, though it has impact in my budget since veggies and fruits are exensive.
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

If you can avoid it completely, that would be the best. I guess im trying to learn the limits, then you have to experiment. Of course im to impatient doing aloe juice at the same time. Also the digestive enzyme im using is some local brand i dont really trust. Will buy the expensive ones when i get the chanse.

I did have some morning breath when i woke up, but it is questionable reliability to smell the saliva. After having some water smell was gone, it seems the saliva in throat is more easy to wash away. So had i stimulated som saliva instead of water and swallowed, maybe the same effect. Then i would be thinking -hey i woke up without any morning breath.

I noticed that the meat and carbs meal has activated my sense of hunger, im craving more. Very noticable difference.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

That's the problem when you eat regular food again, your mind will ask for more until you completely dump the idea of raw diet.
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

I have other cravings that are stronger :lol:
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

bozo wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:53 am I have other cravings that are stronger :lol:
That will be done in just a minute.

Have you checked your stomach acid level? I want to try supplement that will add acid to my stomach to aid digestion but I do not know my acid level yet.
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

I meant Wiman/girlfriend cravings.

I an thinking the same, if digestive enzymes Will not work. The next thing to check is acid level.

Sadly after two normal meals, IM startong to think it is not possible without probiotics or better digestive enzymes Than i have. Its tipping me over too much to acidic. Need to do more tests though.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

I know what you meant that's why I said when you are done( 15 minutes? )then yo(u will not crave again.

I am taking vegan digestive enzymes and it helps even more. Is it allowed to take enzymes and probiotics at the same time?
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

i guess i am a romantic after all.

what enzyme brand did you find?

i dont see why it would be bad to combine probiotics and enzymes. mouth or stomac probiotics?
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

The brand name is Solgar Veg.an Digestive Enzymes.

Probiotics for my gut.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

Guys,
I have to share this with you after decades of trying products and diet that might work to cure my BB and I finally stumbled on this product online that I have been using for three weeks now that have totally freed me with BB. Although i'm not really sure if this will last forever but I can feel the huge difference from using other products or even doing the excessive water or plant raw diet. I dropped every fasting that I have been doing and I am eating regular food now. I just don't drink coffee and less eating food with sugar mainly not on BB reason but for health reason.

I came back here just to inform you this news that have completely changed my life. just try it because I was a believer before that my BB came to my gut but this product totally changed it. For the Admin, I am not in any means making any money in this product but just to help other who have faced and still facing humiliation in their life. It might work or not work for others but it is still best to try especially the product is cheap.

https://blis.co.nz/products/freshbreath ... probiotics
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic