THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My Halitosis is gone after 2 decades of suffering
-
Emanuela hoxha
- Junior
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:40 pm
Re: My Halitosis is gone after 2 decades of suffering
Yes I totally agree with you and i am so happy you found solution 

Re: My Halitosis is gone after 2 decades of suffering
Too late.lilypod wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:13 pm Hi! to all people who have bad breath. Please do not do any tonsil removal, or any procedures deep down on your body. I will create the whole presentations of how we develop bad breath and tonsil stones as well as periodontal diseases. Just give me two weeks and when its set I will share it with you all.
While we wait on that presentations. do not do anything but to wait. It took me 20 years of suffering, I endured it but if the purpose of it is to help others who have done many ways just to get rid of it I will take responsibility to the fullest. You will not regret.
Please watch out for that. Its just that it cannot be explained by several sentences but people must understand the root cause. The root cause is the one that will set us all free from bad breath and it will never comeback.
Be back after two weeks.........
To God be the glory.
I already got 'em removed.
Re: My Halitosis is gone after 2 decades of suffering
I already had sinus surgery, GI check up, etc.
An ENT told me my nasal passages hold smelly bacteria that gets carried onto my tongue, causing a white tongue. I have had nasal surgery and use Nasonex spray daily. I'm currently focused on removing the white tongue coating.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.