Since I was at school I knew I had breath and it has gotten worse.
I have tried almost everything that I can possibly do, clean my teeth with a good branded toothpaste with bi carbonate soda, gargle with salt, use dental sticks with corsodyl gel and floss tape, I flush each nostril with Nasal rinse, I drink tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in the morning too. I drink over 2l of water a day, don't smoke or drink coffee and don't drink much alcohol. Sometimes all this works for an hour or two then I can smell my breath. Most times it smells like rotten milk. Also when I press in the back of my mouth I can taste or smell poo, I used to sneeze out tonsil stones but sinse I have used nasal rinse regularly I don't get them anymore. I went to see ENT specialist last week and he couldn't find anything wrong, I've asked my dentist if I have any issues and they say all Is good in the mouth. I think then next port of call is stomach area, has anyone found this to be a cause of BB?
Cheers for reading and any advice please respond cheers M
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I'm bloody well trying
-
Ralphy1967
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 11:26 am
- Gender:
Re: I'm bloody well trying
I recommend you to visit a gastroenterologist, get your stomach checked.
Re: I'm bloody well trying
Since you used to sneeze out tonsil stones I would go to a different ENT doctor for a second opinion.
An ENT told me my nasal passages hold smelly bacteria that gets carried onto my tongue, causing a white tongue. I have had nasal surgery and use Nasonex spray daily. I'm currently focused on removing the white tongue coating.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.