THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
Hi All,
Where are all those ppl from 2010? Are they BB free?
Anyone from this post still here?
Regards
Just 4 Life
Where are all those ppl from 2010? Are they BB free?
Anyone from this post still here?
Regards
Just 4 Life
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
probably dead
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
Your remark was uncalled for. I guess anyone can have a website and not have to be empathetic with their remarks. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
come on, it was a joke, because I ask that question myself many time. I have few members here that helped with the site and suddenly they disappeared. It is not logical that if you have bb you suddenly disappear because this is the best site for people with bad breath problems. So it could be they died...why would you suddenly for example stop visiting CNN if you are interested in politics for example. Our site is the only one with a huge forum for bad breath in the world.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
I’ve recently found another product which is very helpful - Grapefruit seed Nasal Spray. It has eased my PND considerably.
Re:
I have found another product.
SMART MOUTH - mouthwash and gargle.
It’s made in USA where it’s reasonably priced.
I’m in Australia and found it very expensive.
But since using, and it works amazingly, I can cope with the cost. My mouth has never felt fresher and my confidence in speaking “up close” has improved exponentially.
Please, please, please, try the products I’ve mentioned in my posts. You will not be sorry!
SMART MOUTH - mouthwash and gargle.
It’s made in USA where it’s reasonably priced.
I’m in Australia and found it very expensive.
But since using, and it works amazingly, I can cope with the cost. My mouth has never felt fresher and my confidence in speaking “up close” has improved exponentially.
Please, please, please, try the products I’ve mentioned in my posts. You will not be sorry!
Re: Re:
@rema which website do you use to get it shipped to Australia? It’s so expensive!rema wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:17 pm I have found another product.
SMART MOUTH - mouthwash and gargle.
It’s made in USA where it’s reasonably priced.
I’m in Australia and found it very expensive.
But since using, and it works amazingly, I can cope with the cost. My mouth has never felt fresher and my confidence in speaking “up close” has improved exponentially.
Please, please, please, try the products I’ve mentioned in my posts. You will not be sorry!![]()
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
Did it help your nasal bb too?rema wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:56 pm I’ve recently found another product which is very helpful - Grapefruit seed Nasal Spray. It has eased my PND considerably.![]()
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
I’d rather say ‘probably cured’
I think people get cured and want to forget everything about their past bad breath so they don’t return to this forum to share success results.
So guys I want to promise to you all that if I ever get cured I’ll update you for at least 6 months.
I’m suspecting SIBO as well. I’m getting tested soon.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.