THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Make it make SENSE!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Make it make SENSE!

Post by billie »

I've been on a diet of mostly meat and veggies since the beginning of this month so that I could celebrate christmas with my family. It did not work. The only thing that worked was that my sibo like problems dissapeared. So no more bloating and smelly gas. My feces did not smell either.

How come my feces don't smell like sh*t but my breath does? How does this make sence? I guess it means that the problem is mouth microbiome? I've tried everything and I don't know what to believe anymore. Sugar gives me smelly feces and meat gives me poop breath. What a life. Another chistmas i've spent all alone. So depressing. Today I've gone back to eating plant based food. The stence that my mouth produces because of meat is way worse than sugar. Can't believe I've lost all this time being alone and not knowing what information on the internet I should believe. Everything is contradicting. I get gas and bloating when I eat fruits and normal SAD diet. ](*,)
User avatar
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Re: Make it make SENSE!

Post by mtr »

Have you checked yourself for silent reflux?? Its very easy if you go to a trained ENT.
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: Make it make SENSE!

Post by KL123 »

billie wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:29 pm I've been on a diet of mostly meat and veggies since the beginning of this month so that I could celebrate christmas with my family. It did not work. The only thing that worked was that my sibo like problems dissapeared. So no more bloating and smelly gas. My feces did not smell either.

How come my feces don't smell like sh*t but my breath does? How does this make sence? I guess it means that the problem is mouth microbiome? I've tried everything and I don't know what to believe anymore. Sugar gives me smelly feces and meat gives me poop breath. What a life. Another chistmas i've spent all alone. So depressing. Today I've gone back to eating plant based food. The stence that my mouth produces because of meat is way worse than sugar. Can't believe I've lost all this time being alone and not knowing what information on the internet I should believe. Everything is contradicting. I get gas and bloating when I eat fruits and normal SAD diet. ](*,)
yeah right!
Let someone else take a sniff of the toilet after you have pooped, and see how they react with odor. lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗