THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Anybody know the explanation to this

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
spyr
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:23 am

Re: Anybody know the explanation to this

Post by spyr »

Update with Saccharomyces Boulardii :
I wanted to increase the dosage of that yeast but this supplement is so expensive. So I started cultivating my own Saccharomyces boulardii by putting some into an apple juice bottle.
Now I am still taking my 4 capsules + I am drinking a little bit of my new drink.

What I can say is I'm still not sure if I have bad breath or not since I feel like some people are reacting to my breath. But something weird happenend with my tongue. Some parts of my tongue went from hairy to pink, but it's still mostly hairy and white. But the weird thing is the back of my tongue is completely coated with a thick white layer that can be cleaned just with my nails. It doesn't seem to have any smell, what can this mean ?
User avatar
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Re: Anybody know the explanation to this

Post by mtr »

spyr wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:44 pm Update with Saccharomyces Boulardii :
I wanted to increase the dosage of that yeast but this supplement is so expensive. So I started cultivating my own Saccharomyces boulardii by putting some into an apple juice bottle.
Now I am still taking my 4 capsules + I am drinking a little bit of my new drink.

What I can say is I'm still not sure if I have bad breath or not since I feel like some people are reacting to my breath. But something weird happenend with my tongue. Some parts of my tongue went from hairy to pink, but it's still mostly hairy and white. But the weird thing is the back of my tongue is completely coated with a thick white layer that can be cleaned just with my nails. It doesn't seem to have any smell, what can this mean ?

Hi spyr,

Have you had any check ups on LPR? I was diagnosed unexpectedly 5 years ago and admittedly by changing few nutritional habits you may see instantly difference on the white coating on your tongue.
spyr
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:23 am

Re: Anybody know the explanation to this

Post by spyr »

mtr wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:02 pm
spyr wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:44 pm Update with Saccharomyces Boulardii :
I wanted to increase the dosage of that yeast but this supplement is so expensive. So I started cultivating my own Saccharomyces boulardii by putting some into an apple juice bottle.
Now I am still taking my 4 capsules + I am drinking a little bit of my new drink.

What I can say is I'm still not sure if I have bad breath or not since I feel like some people are reacting to my breath. But something weird happenend with my tongue. Some parts of my tongue went from hairy to pink, but it's still mostly hairy and white. But the weird thing is the back of my tongue is completely coated with a thick white layer that can be cleaned just with my nails. It doesn't seem to have any smell, what can this mean ?

Hi spyr,

Have you had any check ups on LPR? I was diagnosed unexpectedly 5 years ago and admittedly by changing few nutritional habits you may see instantly difference on the white coating on your tongue.
Hi, I didn't have any check up on LPR although I highly supsect having LPR.

What did you change exactly ?

The thing with the white coating on tongue, it's completely independant with the nasal bb that people can smell. I can have the pinkiest tongue of the world but still have an awful room filling bb
User avatar
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Re: Anybody know the explanation to this

Post by mtr »

Hey spyr,

Check on the 'acid watchers diet' book.

Mtr
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗