THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

23andme genetic results?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dm31
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:40 pm

23andme genetic results?

Post by dm31 »

Hi everyone,

I recently done a 23andme genetic test and I’m just waiting on the results. I have seen a few people on here mention about potential genetic defects causing our issue. I was wondering if anyone knows of any sites where I can send my raw data for further analysis? And what type of things should I be looking out for? I know the SELENPB1 (I think that’s the spelling) has been known to cause BB but how would I tell if mine has a mutation from my dna results?

Also, no one, literally no one, in my family (both father and mothers side) suffer from BB. I was thinking if this is some kind of genetic issue then surely there would be other sufferers in my family. I also have 2 sisters who don’t have the issue.

Thanks guys
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: 23andme genetic results?

Post by KL123 »

If it's not in the family then it's probably not genetic.

The research lab in Holland that discovered SELENBP1 does not reply. The chief scientist has retired and his team has their mouths shut. I think the research study is probably been bought by some big pharma and they shut it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗