THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I hope to find a solution .

Tell us your story with bad breath
Isabella.***
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:17 am

I hope to find a solution .

Post by Isabella.*** »

Hola! A few days ago looking for information I found this forum. I must confess that I have cried reading each of their testimonies because they have told the story of my life.
I live in the United States if any member lives here and would like to contact me this is my email [email protected] ,Maybe we can meet or share possible solutions to this horrible condition.
I can only thank the creator of this forum and each of the members for sharing their story. I will keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Note: Excuse me if you don't understand any of my words my mother tongue is Spanish
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗