THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
i bought exactly same brush and use it daily....but my bb is not gone...it helps but not eliminates bb totally
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Just wanted to share an update since it’s been a while.
I bought the same oral faucet irrigator as OP, and it’s been working really well. I followed OP instructions, and my bad breath is completely gone. I highly recommend giving it a try.
For transparency, my account isn’t associated with OP—I’ve been a member since 2010, so this isn’t some kind of promo or scam. Definitely worth the $30.
I bought the same oral faucet irrigator as OP, and it’s been working really well. I followed OP instructions, and my bad breath is completely gone. I highly recommend giving it a try.
For transparency, my account isn’t associated with OP—I’ve been a member since 2010, so this isn’t some kind of promo or scam. Definitely worth the $30.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
i agree it is a good brush
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
halitsing18
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2025 10:37 pm
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Jimi,
Did your BB improved using this brush? how do you know if it got improved? if it is completely gone I understand. I also bought the same dental kit and i am on my 5th day. I can still feel i have bb, improved or not is very difficult for me to predict.
Did your BB improved using this brush? how do you know if it got improved? if it is completely gone I understand. I also bought the same dental kit and i am on my 5th day. I can still feel i have bb, improved or not is very difficult for me to predict.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
i dont know how much, but my mouth feel fresher...it must be biofilm hidden around the tongue too, in the throat etc
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
halitsing18
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2025 10:37 pm
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
I think it might be helping me too, I am in 3rd week now. I was in a summit last week in a conf room full of people, while i can see people having difficulties seating next to me, but unlike last time( 3 months back) no one was coughing and sneezing. Again people's sensitivity also plays a part. Irrespective everyone should try this and report their experience in this forum.
Again getting into summit like this is the most difficult things for me, very challenging, one good thing is i work remotely, but meeting people professionally in person has been the most difficult thing i have ever faced in my life, very very difficult, this time has been better than last 8-10 times.
Again getting into summit like this is the most difficult things for me, very challenging, one good thing is i work remotely, but meeting people professionally in person has been the most difficult thing i have ever faced in my life, very very difficult, this time has been better than last 8-10 times.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.