THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I may be cured
I may be cured
I just had my tonsils and adenoids out on Friday the 20th. My surgeon said that there was a lot of bacteria in them and that my adenoids were rough and criptic. He was 99% sure that that was where my bb was coming from. I've always felt like I could breath through one nostril better than the other. Now I can breath through both nostrils just fine. I can't tell if my pnd is gone or not. I will report more later.
The recovery has been a lot easier than I've heard so far, but it is only the second day. I hope and pray that my bb days are over!
The recovery has been a lot easier than I've heard so far, but it is only the second day. I hope and pray that my bb days are over!
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
hungrygirl
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:23 pm
- Location: UK
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
hey everybody
i'm the other guy who had their tonsils/adenoids removed about 1-1/2 wks ago. waiting till i'm completely healed before passing judgement. still have scab where the tonsils were and have spit out blood recently. also am unable to scrape tongue and rinse like i used too. i don't detect the putrid smell that was in my throat, but my sense of taste is still not normal yet. FYI i am 40 and have had BB my whole life, it got worse with age too. my ENT told me prior to surgery that if there is improvement it may take time to become apparent, the flora in my mouth will take time to adjust to the effects of the antibiotics i'm taking and the new "landscape" of my mouth. he told me his son had the surgery for the same reason and his breath only improved slightly at first, but after a couple of months was much better.
i'm the other guy who had their tonsils/adenoids removed about 1-1/2 wks ago. waiting till i'm completely healed before passing judgement. still have scab where the tonsils were and have spit out blood recently. also am unable to scrape tongue and rinse like i used too. i don't detect the putrid smell that was in my throat, but my sense of taste is still not normal yet. FYI i am 40 and have had BB my whole life, it got worse with age too. my ENT told me prior to surgery that if there is improvement it may take time to become apparent, the flora in my mouth will take time to adjust to the effects of the antibiotics i'm taking and the new "landscape" of my mouth. he told me his son had the surgery for the same reason and his breath only improved slightly at first, but after a couple of months was much better.
Don't worry I won't leave you guys in the dust. It's just too soon to tell. The surgery makes your breath smell really bad because of all the dried blood and all, and I don't suspect to be totally healed for at least another couple of weeks or so. I haven't been on the site because the pain killers have been making me really dizzy and tired. The good thing is I've lost the extra lbs I had gained from having a baby recently. I am hopeful that I am cured since the dr said that there was a lot of bacteria in my tonsils and adenoids. I'll keep you updated.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.