THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Tongue and Tonsils Gives off two different smells
I have the sour smell too when I do the wrist lick test, but when I do a cotton swab, or any other way, I can't smell anything at all. I wonder what the sour smell (that we ourselves can detect) translates into as far as what other people smell. I'm sure that my problem mostly is from the back of my tongue because it is like a shag rug, quickly coats up, and is white or yellow all the time. I don't get why I can smell it by just breathing sometimes, but can't with a deliberate test. So frustrating.
Last edited by sotired on Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.