Ok it is done. It was great to talk to Dr. Krespi.
The interview will be online ASAP.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Any question suggestion for interview with Dr. Krespi
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
TMAU
Oceanside--not sure if you got my pm, meant to post it openly, so I'll try once more. Below I will give you a website that is short but provides good general info. Don't have Dr. Preti's number with me, but if you do a Monell Senses center search for Dr. P--I'm sure you won't have to search for long. I've also included the number and info in previous posts. I am so glad I was able to sway at least ONE of you guys to take the test for TMAU. I PMed Jimi suggesting that he get tested before undergoing such a relatively invasive surgery. $150 is all it costs to collect urine for couple days in provided containers and send it in for analysis. Trust me no one is getting rich off such a nominal fee. I am all for doing and continuing my own search for a cure full well knowing I have TMAU. Hey, I'd even be inclined to jump on the Lavoris bandwagon. I think it's possible to search AND support the scientific research being performed for TMAU. I just want to harness the energy and support from as many others as possible. BTW Oceanside, I too was bombarded with anitbiotics in my youth and am allergic to penicillin as well. Hmmm. Interesting.
Jess, you don't have your tonsils so I really wish you would follow through with the test. I will even include my personal email is you want me to walk you through it. My PC will no longer allow me to post so have to use a friend's computer to do so. If you use my email however I can respond sooner. Heck I'll even give you my phone by email.
Okay gotta run, here's the site:
http://www.genome.gov/11508983
Jess, you don't have your tonsils so I really wish you would follow through with the test. I will even include my personal email is you want me to walk you through it. My PC will no longer allow me to post so have to use a friend's computer to do so. If you use my email however I can respond sooner. Heck I'll even give you my phone by email.
Okay gotta run, here's the site:
http://www.genome.gov/11508983
Re: TMAU
I want to get tested for TMAU and I'd appreciate your help on this. But I have a question: how accurate is the test?jennifer wrote:
Jess, you don't have your tonsils so I really wish you would follow through with the test. I will even include my personal email is you want me to walk you through it. My PC will no longer allow me to post so have to use a friend's computer to do so. If you use my email however I can respond sooner. Heck I'll even give you my phone by email.
Okay gotta run, here's the site:
http://www.genome.gov/11508983
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.