Your Email Address:

First Name:

bad breath from nose and mouth

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
kakaroto
Total Newbie

bad breath from nose and mouth

Post by kakaroto »

HI , My bad breath comes out from my nose and mouth continuosly , it does not matter how much I wash and floss.

Do any of you guys get a stronger BB smell that rushes out your mouth and nose specially when you swallow , and dramatically goes down when you try not to.like in my case

and I also see that some people here have BB only when they open there mouth does anybody have a bad smell that comes out there nose as well.

FullOfHope

Post by FullOfHope »

Posted this with your 'my story' so I've copied it to here as well.
Has your ent consultant checked your nasal passages with an endoscope?
You probably already know that your problem could be caused by one of many things but your story sounds very similar to what my husband had.
I would smell this awful poo smell every time he swallowed with his mouth closed. The room would also smell the same while he was sat watching tv.
He had a polyp removed from inside his nose and it went.
Hope you find some answers - keep looking.
kakaroto
Total Newbie

Post by kakaroto »

Hi FullOfHope
Yes , a couple of months ago my ent consultant checked my nasal passages with an endoscope,
and yes I do have a big nasal polyp on the right side of my nose that could be a cause of this post nasal drip ,I was not sure if this was the main cause of my BB since it could be so many things, but know that I read that your husband had a problem very similar and got cured gives me lots of hope , Am going to see the Ent on tuesday again to see if I can get them removed. I wont let this BB ruin and destroy my social life I will fight it and ignore it and hopefully someday cured it.
greenman
Advanced

Re: bad breath from nose and mouth

Post by greenman »

kakaroto wrote:HI , My bad breath comes out from my nose and mouth continuosly , it does not matter how much I wash and floss.

Do any of you guys get a stronger BB smell that rushes out your mouth and nose specially when you swallow , and dramatically goes down when you try not to.like in my case

and I also see that some people here have BB only when they open there mouth does anybody have a bad smell that comes out there nose as well.
i have the same problem, i'll go see an ent for it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic