Your Email Address:

First Name:

Totally fresh taste and spit

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Totally fresh taste and spit

Post by Jimi Stein »

I were experiencing some stuff on myself. I have a dentist mirror and I looked at the back of my tongue what is going on. I am seeing few bumps and white patches.

Ok I am pulling my tongue way out with the towel and I use tongue brush to clean that area, so there is not white patches anymore.

But here is the thing, I used a little vodka on my brush and i scrape my tongue and the back of my tongue. My spit is totally fresh and does not smell to me at all. I am certain the problem lies where the tonsils were, the area is very rough and the bacterias can still hide there and breed. I feel really fresh after I cleaned the area and the pressure in my sinuses is gone. My head is lighter, so I am thinking that the problem does not originate in sinuses but in the back of my tongue and the pressure is spreading to my sinuses.

I think the breat is still very bad because the smell is infecting the whole body when I swallow so I thing it must be a while that the smell disappear.

I think that I can be cure with laser, I really think so. the problem is in the back of my throat, and the bacterias are really resistant to everything. With laser the area would become smoothe and the bacterias would not be able to hide anywhere.

Do experiment on yourself, try different things, i tried vodka tha t is a good desinfectant. We have to beat this problem somehow.

guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

hello everyone , i would like to sak you guys , do guys eat fast ? because i always eat fast i hope that is not the reason that i have bad breath. one more things please they are asking us for our address regrading that product the one was made in 1986 olvoris . should we give our address on the other forum. thank you
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

guzler wrote:hello everyone , i would like to sak you guys , do guys eat fast ? because i always eat fast i hope that is not the reason that i have bad breath. one more things please they are asking us for our address regrading that product the one was made in 1986 olvoris . should we give our address on the other forum. thank you
Only if you want to participate in the "trial run" with Lavoris you provide your mailing address to Mr. Immel, the president of Lavoris. We asked for his help and his is willing to see if it helps reduce our bb problem with the 1986 formula. For anyone who wld like to try please email and ask to be a part of the trial/testing.

John
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic