Your Email Address:

First Name:

What is the BEST treatment product out there?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

jc: thank you

please post the link where i can order tung brush?

KCG
Total Newbie

Nothing can eliminate bb permanently at this point

Post by KCG »

http://clinicalevidence.bmj.com/ceweb/c ... 5/1305.jsp

I think unfortunately it's probably the truth that very few things have been scientifically proven to be effective.
coeric
Junior

Post by coeric »

hello jon, spending 1/3 of your salary on those products, while they helped your halitosis or not, is very diligent. you can argue that if anyone deserves a cure around here it would be you.

anyway, i just wanted to chime in because i have a lot of experience with tri-oral. plainly, it doesnt work. it has never worked. it is the worse halitosis product out there, ever made. after about four years in business they reformulated and changed their name to smart mouth, and some believe this works better than any other product currently. go figure right? so give smart mouth a try. it is very cheap and widely available online.

another product mentioned here is the tung brush. now despite what people think, i believe this device is utterly terrible at scaping away plaque. used alone, it lifts a very miniscule amount away from your tongue. by simply looking at the design of the bristles, i really do not understand how it can remove any plaque at all. but i use this product myself regularly. why? though not good at removing plaque, this thing curiously does a very good job of loosening and smearing your plaque around your tongue. after i perform this task, i use a regular scraper to take away mounds of the yellowish junk.

anyway, in closing i am not one to say keep the faith or keep trying to hold a positive attitude. after many years dispair and seeing how this illness has taken away the best things in my life, wishing you empty regards seems quite hypocritical. but i do hope that you can find happiness someday.

bye for now
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic