THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Magnolia Bark Extract
Magnolia Bark Extract
Hi,
I have been seeing notes about this new product lately.
Anyone tried it?
http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/news/2 ... RSS_PUBLIC
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... 4&ito=1490
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 111138.htm
Thanks,
I have been seeing notes about this new product lately.
Anyone tried it?
http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/news/2 ... RSS_PUBLIC
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... 4&ito=1490
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 111138.htm
Thanks,
This is probably another product that would work great for non-chronic sufferers. These findings are being put out by Wrigley , one of the largest manufacturers of mints and gum in the world. They most likely direct their efforts toward riding garlic, onion and coffee breath and not the kind that most of us have.
i'd imagine that 95% of non bb sufferers believe there's no such thing as chronic bad breath..hopeful wrote:This is probably another product that would work great for non-chronic sufferers. These findings are being put out by Wrigley , one of the largest manufacturers of mints and gum in the world. They most likely direct their efforts toward riding garlic, onion and coffee breath and not the kind that most of us have.
It's something so foreign to them they wouldn't ever come up with such an idea.
When I use to work in retail many years ago, maybe twice in the 3 years I worked there, there were a pair of people that came in that smelled absolutely horrible.. The smell was beyond imagineable.. The co-worker and I figured they probably lived a nasty lifestyle. Afterall, they did look like back water hillbillies and their teeth were gross.
I still think that maybe they never picked up a tooth brush in their life, but after having my bb realization and coming to this site, I think it's possible that those people had chronic fecal bb in addition to being slobs.
I`ve always wondered if they test them from real bb sufferers or just people from the streets coz ch is a rare condition & I haven`t heard from anyone here or the other sites that they were tested by such companies. Maybe they could hire me as a regular lab rathopeful wrote:This is probably another product that would work great for non-chronic sufferers. These findings are being put out by Wrigley , one of the largest manufacturers of mints and gum in the world. They most likely direct their efforts toward riding garlic, onion and coffee breath and not the kind that most of us have.
Whenever a product company is conducting a study, chances are they are doing so completely for the purpose of using it to make money. There is no way Wrigley is conducting this study for the purpose of science & I'd take their findings with a grain of salt - especially since they actually likened the efficacy of this bark to LISTERINE. They're trying to steal business away from it's big competitor (Listerine).
This entire thing stinks of lies hidden behind "studies" that peers would laugh at before they got beyond the title of it.
This entire thing stinks of lies hidden behind "studies" that peers would laugh at before they got beyond the title of it.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.