THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

wild oil of oregano

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
VICKSTER
Advanced
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:25 pm

Sage Rinse

Post by VICKSTER »

Maybe this is pulling at straws but..... I just read a small blurb in a magazine that the herb Sage can kill 65 types of germs. They advise it for sore throat as a grargle but hey.... maybe this will help?? Simmer 2 tbs of dried sage in 8oz. of water for 10 minutes, stir in 1/4 t of salt and let cool. Gargle with the solution for 30 seconds three times daily. ( FYI: if the bottle of Sage is over a year old it will not be as effective... dried herbs become weak after 1 year.

Also, my hair cutter is Korean and she is gonna go to her Korean druggist to check on "Sweet Magnolia Bark Extract". We live in a area in NYC that is strongly Asian populated.

I am sure our cure will be found in something natural, as opposed to chemical. Has anyone bought the book The
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

hopeful wrote:How frustrating...but at least you're finding some relief with the oreganol.
Yes, life seems easier right now but I`m not sure if I`ll ever be 100% cured.Maybe I shouldn`t worry too much about getting cured & just allow the treatment to take its natural course.
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Re: Sage Rinse

Post by jc »

VICKSTER wrote:Maybe this is pulling at straws but..... I just read a small blurb in a magazine that the herb Sage can kill 65 types of germs. They advise it for sore throat as a grargle but hey.... maybe this will help?? Simmer 2 tbs of dried sage in 8oz. of water for 10 minutes, stir in 1/4 t of salt and let cool. Gargle with the solution for 30 seconds three times daily. ( FYI: if the bottle of Sage is over a year old it will not be as effective... dried herbs become weak after 1 year.

Also, my hair cutter is Korean and she is gonna go to her Korean druggist to check on "Sweet Magnolia Bark Extract". We live in a area in NYC that is strongly Asian populated.

I am sure our cure will be found in something natural, as opposed to chemical. Has anyone bought the book The
I think we should always check if the product has anti-mutagenic properties so we can be assured that it won`t make our condition a lot worse. I agree with you, vickster, I`ve always believed that the cure will come from something natural. Natural products takes a longer time of treatment but I prefer to take the longer but safer route.
findacure
Master
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:07 am

Re: Sage Rinse

Post by findacure »

jc wrote:
VICKSTER wrote:Maybe this is pulling at straws but..... I just read a small blurb in a magazine that the herb Sage can kill 65 types of germs. They advise it for sore throat as a grargle but hey.... maybe this will help?? Simmer 2 tbs of dried sage in 8oz. of water for 10 minutes, stir in 1/4 t of salt and let cool. Gargle with the solution for 30 seconds three times daily. ( FYI: if the bottle of Sage is over a year old it will not be as effective... dried herbs become weak after 1 year.

Also, my hair cutter is Korean and she is gonna go to her Korean druggist to check on "Sweet Magnolia Bark Extract". We live in a area in NYC that is strongly Asian populated.

I am sure our cure will be found in something natural, as opposed to chemical. Has anyone bought the book The
I think we should always check if the product has anti-mutagenic properties so we can be assured that it won`t make our condition a lot worse. I agree with you, vickster, I`ve always believed that the cure will come from something natural. Natural products takes a longer time of treatment but I prefer to take the longer but safer route.
Hey JC, how is everything going, i have to admit ive not been sticking to the oil, sometime i forget or cant be bothered, i know not good!!!, but tell me about your situation hows your bb?
TIREDOFIT
Advanced
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:18 am

Post by TIREDOFIT »

Does this stuff make your breath smell like strong oregano???

Maybe I should switch to this because I was thinking - I've been taking a mushroom extract and a probiotic - Isn't that counterproductive since one is a fungus and the other is an anti-fungal?????
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

findacure:
I`m not in the clear yet but there`s definitely an improvement. I`m reading my old files on SIBO & it says that it may take 6 months to cure it if you use natural antibiotics so I may be taking this for a longer time than I expected. If I ever get cured then I`ll definitely post it here right away.

tiredofit:
The capsules won`t make your breath smell like oregano all the time unless you burp. Mushrooms are binders so like chlorophyll & activated charcoal they would bind with whatever you`ve been taking, thus making it ineffective(at least in my experience).
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by hopeful »

After finishing my bottle of Oreganol, I've decided to try something else as I didn't see any noticeable difference. It's also very expensive to take 5 a day.

I'm now taking a natural antifungal called Pau d'arco along with my candex and a garden variety of probiotics.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗