Your Email Address:

First Name:

this could be it

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

[quote="elliott"]This is all Why even brush our teeth?quote]

Probably because you don't just brush your teeth for fresh breath, but you just don't want your teeth to be messed up when you're old. Of course if you do not really care about you life anymore, it doesn't really matter.

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Archimonde wrote:My theory is that people pay the price in different ways for living on the Standard American Diet. Some people get cancer, others candida, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, etc.. us we get bb. It's as simple as that imo. If we lived in a different time or different region of the world, we wouldn't suffer from bb.
Why would you take for granted that we all live on the "Standard American Diet" :roll: I live in Greece and for most of my live I have been eating normally. Normally in these parts of the world (and most of Europe) means:
- no fast food unless I have too
- if i have to I'd prefer to eat fresh dogs*it off the pavement than eating at mcdonalds. there are other "traditional" fast food places here we prefer to eat at.
- Eat homemade food not that ready made frozen full of preservative bullshit. Buying frozen food (pizzas etc) and microwaving it is very rare here even for the most starving of the students. People just don't eat this crap because well... its crap.

So why do I have bb? I like how easily you concluded that bb comes only from your diet because we live one the "standard american diet".
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Let me add that I don't eat lots of crappy foods either. I try to stay healthy and eat clean as possible. Where I grew up, people live on fried chicken and fried rice, with a soda and fries... practically everyday. Why am I the one with the problem, and no one else?

:?:
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Busted wrote:
elliott wrote:This is all Why even brush our teeth?quote]

Probably because you don't just brush your teeth for fresh breath, but you just don't want your teeth to be messed up when you're old. Of course if you do not really care about you life anymore, it doesn't really matter.
I do still care about life. I still have goals, i'll just be quiet while I achieve them ;)
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

elliott wrote:
Busted wrote:
elliott wrote:This is all Why even brush our teeth?quote]

I do still care about life. I still have goals, i'll just be quiet while I achieve them ;)
hehe, keep in mind that while you are quietly trying achieve your goals, there's at least one person on the other side of the world who is trying to do the same. Quietly of course. I play it safe.
coeric
Junior

Post by coeric »

i tried it but stopped immediately, because it made my body odor worse.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic