Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cuprident bold-claiming toothpaste

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
coeric
Junior

Cuprident bold-claiming toothpaste

Post by coeric »

seems to be new, and claiming to prevent/inhibit plaque while charging oxygen where needed. they also seem to have done their homework on halitosis. well ill give any product one shot at least. just ordered it.

anyone have experience with this product?

http://www.cuprident.com/

findacure
Master

Re: Cuprident bold-claiming toothpaste

Post by findacure »

coeric wrote:seems to be new, and claiming to prevent/inhibit plaque while charging oxygen where needed. they also seem to have done their homework on halitosis. well ill give any product one shot at least. just ordered it.

anyone have experience with this product?

http://www.cuprident.com/
wow sounds promising, i have emailed thenm with a few question about the product, but as far as i know i dont think anyone has used it. will let you know the outcome. Thanks for posting..
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

Well i bought some, didnt work made my teeth very sensitive...

The theory behind it is that it reduces BB, by not allowing the bad bactieria to cling on to your teeth!! So what about the tongue? Another stupid money making product on the market!
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Hey findacure

are you from the Uk? How did you buy it?
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

hungrygirl wrote:Hey findacure

are you from the Uk? How did you buy it?
Yeah im from the UK, i emailed them through their website and they said that they had a supplier in the UK, but i dont have the details anymore binned them. So just do what i did - email them.....G.Luck with it tho.
coeric
Junior

Post by coeric »

sorry to hear. this thing isnt working for me either. it is a good toothpaste for people who dont have halitosis. it moisturizes the mouth nicely. but alas it's no good for us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic