THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Do you guys chew gum??
Do you guys chew gum??
I know chewing gum doesn't work at all, but it gives me a false sence of security. I stress the hell out when im without a piece in my mouth. Does this happen to anyone else?
Chewing gum
Unfortunately I know exactly what your talking about . Whenever I have to talk to my coworkers or my boss I put gum in my mouth and I can tell sometimes it just doesn't help at all..but I figure it would be alot worse without it . I even brush my teeth after I eat lunch and gargle w/ mouthwash .
gotta be careful with chewing gum, because you engage all the nasty liquids in your throat by moving your jaw, and all the smell will really come out of your nose.
If you're alone, gum is good because it stimulates saliva flow, which helps digestion a bit. I wish they made a flavorless gum, just for this.
If you're alone, gum is good because it stimulates saliva flow, which helps digestion a bit. I wish they made a flavorless gum, just for this.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.