THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Good results eating spinach

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ch_Adams
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:15 am

Good results eating spinach

Post by Ch_Adams »

Hey Guys, I have found that spinach is doing great for my breath. This is what I am doing. For breakfast I put some spinach leaves in some water for about 15 minutes. It doesn't have a wonderful taste all alone but sometimes I eat a sausage with it and tastes better. You can try to increase the amount of leaves until you get your breath better. Yeah I think that we have to become just like Popeye, eating spinach for the first week 3 times a day, then you can reduce only for breakfast. I drink coffe and spinach takes away all the coffe taste and it also cleans my tongue removing the white cover, It is also easier to brush my teeth and I am spending less time in the toilet cleaning them.

I recommend you to use an electric toothbrush, it really helps to remove plaque and leaves your teeth really clean. I do not use it 3 times a day (the electric) but once a day.

I wish this could be of some help for some of you. Take care and remember when you feel your breath stinks eat a lot of spinach it really helps. I do not know if you have it available in your home countries, here it is really cheap and easy to find. I think that you can pot it getting some seeds.

So friends never, ever give up. You always have to think that if today was not a good day, will always be the hope for a better day next days. Be happy.
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

nice post, good luck
j0n1982
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:31 am

Post by j0n1982 »

this is nice. i have heard of spinach from the popeye show. i am not quite sure if we have that here in the philippines... how does it look like?
saveme
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by saveme »

I heard that lots of greens does wonders, especially avocado and parsley. If I recall, someone also mentioned eating yogurt. :) So lets try cutting down on meat and piling on the greens! Don't forget fruits too. I remember how much I hated veggie when I was a kid. Good luck guys.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

hmmm, I've cut back on spinach when I found it was colic, and am starting to think that it was making my breath worse. Same with Cabbage... any leafy greens.

I've always ate lots of veggies, so I doubt that eating more helps. I've been eating less animal protein, and after 3 weeks.... I am not sure that makes a difference either!

So far the only thing I have noticed is that EGGS are bad... and I'm beginning to think that even the meal replacement shake Ensure has something that increases mucous which leads to more BB.

Altogether, I am finding that changing diet isn't as effective as I thought it would be... so far, anyway. :-k
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

I've been a fan of spinach for maybe 10 years, eating loads of it. I've also had sensationally bad breath during this time (and before), so I doubt spinach has any effect at all. Also, it seems to have quite high sulphur levels.... sadly...

http://www.healthyeatingclub.com/info/b ... vegetables
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

this sulfur stuff is bothering me..

is it sulfur that causes bb? is it choline?

because anything one can eat contains one of these....
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

mike987 wrote:this sulfur stuff is bothering me..

is it sulfur that causes bb? is it choline?

because anything one can eat contains one of these....
Yeah, I freaked out when I saw the chart. It included ALL MEAT, MANY veggies, and almost EVERYthing else.

Living sulfur free basically means drink water or die.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗