Page 8 of 8

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:59 am
by YippieImCured
Thanks Sadman, yes...I'll go looking for one....

My last thread was about all the things that helped me... I recommend clicking on it.

Magnesium capsules opened up and used as a toothpaste and mouthwash helped massively.... so did clay and unactivated MMS.

check my posts

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:10 am
by halitosisux
Hey Yippie, thanx, its good to hear from you again and of your success. If you havent yet tried one, maybe a water pik will help keep that tooth clean if the situation isnt too bad back there?

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:41 pm
by elliott
Jimi wrote:Look, you posted 3 posts about freaking blue light, you could introduce yourselves first that you are in a medical field, and then you post stupid posts like Am I cured? ANd we all know that you dont even have bb. Dont fool us around. What you want, test rabbits, go ahead, but at least be truthful.
I don't think it's a scam, but this reply...
The cause of bad breath is an imbalance of the mouth flora where the bad bacteria ( VSC producing ) for some reason ( antibiotic use , decreased immune system , Oral pH ...) outgrow the good bacteria .
made me realize that he must be of the dental field or something similar. I believe he is trying to prove his case, and influence others to help him do so.

It's better than convincing people to drink soap or overdose on Vitamin C, so I guess no harm. I just think a lot of people seeking this technique will be barking down the wrong tree. Not all halitosis is related to oral flora.

If I were to drink a 6 pack of beer and next morning shine a blue light. no matter how long, my breath would still smell like alcohol. If I had a cigarette, and brushed with the blue light, I would still have smokey breath. Oral odors so not always originate in the mouth.