Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:53 am
Hey keeptrying09, Iam ready for you to send me the two drugs. Ive been emailing you. So whenever you see this write me back so we can discuss further.
Bad breath forum
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2668
Hey hopeful,hopeful wrote:So I've been taking the flagyl and biozole for 3 days now. I have been taking 3 flagyl pills(breakfast, lunch, dinner) and 1 biozole each day and up until today didn't have any side effects. Luckily for me, no major stomach upset or nausea, just a bitter taste in my mouth. I've eaten fairly healthy except for some chicken wings and french fries last night(which my body disliked by giving me some stinky gas!) and have taken quite a bit of probiotics. Based on my observations (coworkers mainly), I don't think it's helped yet. I still have hope as it's so early on.
If this doesn't work, at least I can eliminate it from the list.
Hey Hal,halitosisux wrote:And I just cant understand what is so difficult about ruling out candida by going to see a doctor and asking to try antifungal/antibiotic treatment. And if you live in a country where doctors arent easily accessible, for costs involved etc, then the chances are you live in a country where the generic form of these drugs can be bought in your local grocery store.
I respectfully disagree Hal. Let's differentiate between an external yeast infection and an internal yeast infection, because they are two different monsters in the eyes of the medical community. For starters, external yeast infections, such as vaginal yeast infections, yeast infections of the skin or nails, and oral thrush are accepted in the medical community because they can be seen. All a doctor has to do is take a look inside a person's mouth, on their skin or nails, or at a woman's vagina and they can say "Yep, this is a yeast infection." Internal infections are not that easy to diagnose. If it weren't for my bad breath, I would have never figured out I had a Candida infection in my esophagus. And look how long it took for a doctor to even discover that! I began searching for the cause of my bad breath more than 10 years ago. Believe me, I had seen many doctors before I saw the one here in Thailand who found the problem.halitosisux wrote:IF anyone really did have a systemic candida infection or yeast overgrowth in some part of their body, they'd have CLEAR SYMPTOMS of this and would have no problem in convincing a doctor to persue this possibility.
I don't understand this point. I think you are saying that if a person has attempted anti fungal therapy but it didn't work for bad breath, then they can rule out Candida as a possible cause. If that is what you are saying then I completely agree with you. If someone tries anti fungals and their bad breath is not cured, then their problem clearly was not Candida.halitosisux wrote:Even an AIDS patient whose body has been literally taken over by candida has it controlled by antifungal medications, so why would anyone be in any doubts about whether or not candida is behind their BB once they've attempted antifungal medication.
Jimi, you asked me why I didn't want to meet you or talk to you even though we live in the same city. Responses like the one you just gave are the reason why. Jimi, I appreciate the fact that you started this website. I think you started out with the intention of providing people who suffer from bad breath a place they don't have to feel embarrassed or ashamed. You have created a community here where sufferers can talk to one another and gain support and friendship and I commend you for that.Jimi wrote:Yes like vitamin C, pulling out teeth, what else, so many stuff that were just not working. There is no way this is a cure,m it helped one person, and obviously many tried now, no cure yet.
The guy is opening a shop here obviously.
This just can't be the cure, no ****ing way, and you people are so desperate you would try anything, even put your health at stake.
Hey ac10,ac10 wrote:keeptrying i feel like u r avoiding me for some reason. i dont know what ive said or done to u for u to go from willing to help me to just completly avoiding me and not responding to my emails nor the pms ive been sending. whatever it is ive done im sorry and could u please help me get my hands on the those two meds. please
Hey Hal,halitosisux wrote:Infact, as far as I am aware its actually illegal to obtain prescription medications from overseas into the UK.
I think you're right. Consider this my announcement then...halitosisux wrote:I guess if you simply announce that from now on any discussions regarding the shipment of any medications must be done in private, that wouldnt be a bad solution.
I can only reply with something that I posted on November 16th, 2009 (just one day after my very first post). You can find the below post in my original thread here viewtopic.php?t=2534halitosisux wrote:KT, on the actual discussion of candida, I meant generally if someone had candida in some part of their body there would be symptoms. And yes I agree those symptoms may well get confused by other causes, just like your case of BB was. But it was your BB that led to your endoscopy and your eventual diagnosis. If someone has the symptoms of crohn's disease for instance, the symptoms which would lead to any investigation and subsequent diagnosis would no doubt reveal the presense of candida during testing. So my point was that anyone who sees a doctor showing clear symptoms which a doctor might suspect may be yeast related, should not have too much difficulty being prescribed medications to deal with a fungal infection.
KeepTrying09 wrote:Hi Archimonde,
You're welcome for the post. If I can help just one person discover the cause of their bad breath, it would be worth it for me. If I can help many people then that would be just freaking awesome![]()
Oh wow, I would love to share a lot of information, but I should do it bit by bit. Seriously I think I could write a whole book on my experiences with bad breath as well as my opinions now regarding it and why I had it.
Regarding your doctor, I assume you live in a Western country. I can tell you a funny (yet sad) story. I had always gotten strep throat and tonsillitis at least once if not twice a year ever since I was a kid. The doctors always told me my tonsils were abnormally large, but they wouldn't remove them. From the time I was a child up until when I was 22 or 23, they had always just given me antibiotics for the strep throat or tonsillitis. When I was about 22 or 23 years old there was one winter back home where I got REALLY sick. I mean it was the sickest i've ever been. My tonsils were so swollen I could barely breath. They were literally touching each other. I went to the hospital it was so bad. Of course this was back in the West. The doctors could not tell me what was wrong. They kept going back and forth between viral infection and bacterial infection in my throat. They gave me antibiotics. Of course that didn't work, so they gave me medicine to relieve the swelling of my tonsils.
After a few days I still had not gotten any better, so they sent me to an Ear, Nose, and Throat specialist. The ENT doctor had a look down my throat too, and you know what he saw? He saw the same white patches down my esophagus that you can see above in my endoscopy pics, except back then what he saw was twice as bad as in these pictures! Unfortunately he did not even take a sample, nor did he tell me what the white patches were. In fact, i'm not even sure if he knew what they were. Needless to say, he did not give me the correct medicine, he just gave me more crap to reduce swelling and fever and told me to ride it out and after I got better he would remove my tonsils finally (after so many years of suffering from strep throat and tonsillitis)![]()
It wasn't until I came to the East (I live in Thailand now) that I figured out what those white patches are. I LOVE my doctor here. When she did the endoscopy and saw the white patches on my esophagus, she told me that it was Candida, but she had to do a lab test just to make sure. Of course she was right. She treated me with the Biozole medicine and as you can see my Candida was gone after that.
You know the thing that really pisses me off though? After years and years of going to the doctors in the West, they couldn't even tell me why I would get strep throat and tonsillitis so much. When I come to the East, the doctor here immediately finds the problem and fixes it! As far as I know I have been Candida free since I was treated with the Biozole, and my bad breath has cleared.
Since bad breath is a symptom of Candida, and my bad breath started when I was about 7 or 8 years old, I wonder how long I had Candida! Did I really have it for 18+ years?!?!?! Because no matter how much I brushed my teeth all throughout that time period, it never helped, not once!
Maybe you could print this post and bring it to your doctor to show her that Candida infection is real and could possibly be a cause of any breath odor you might have....
Hey Hopeful,hopeful wrote:So I just finished day 5 and I woke up with some odd muscle aches this morning (the joint connecting my foot to my shin in the front). It's been a nagging feeling all day and it's still sore and since I haven't exercised strenuously I'm sure it's a side effect (I usually only get muscle aches if I work an area of my body that hasn't been worked out in awhile).
Second thing I've noticed is some minor chess pains that started this afternoon. Not increased heart rate or anything but just some tenderness above my right breast where the bones are (so not near my heart anyways since it's on right).
Other than that, no stomach problems or nausea. Still eating healthy and loading up on probiotics in the morning and before bed (I use Custom Probiotics which guarantees 260 billion CFU). Five more days to go on the flagyl and 7 more on the biozole. I hope I don't have anymore side effects.
No report on improvements yet as I tend to hermit in my office all day. I will wait till the end to see if there are any improvements.
I checked my PM and the last message you sent me was on March 15th, which I already replied to. If you could do me a favor and e-mail me directly, that would be greatly appreciated.ac10 wrote:hey keeptrying check ur pm
I believe in youhopeful wrote:still too chicken to test out reactions KT09. May do it this weekend. It's just hard when you've lived with those hurtful reactions for so long and especially for me since I take most things in life somewhat personally.