Page 9 of 25

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:54 pm
by Happylife
I am living in Columbus, OH.

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:29 pm
by meowkity1
West MIchigan. I need a friend

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:51 pm
by Michael123
Manchester, United Kingdom.

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:46 pm
by alaaqeb
Tife - KSA
anybody here>>

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:25 am
by ithurts
working and living in Seattle, WA

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:00 pm
by Snobuni
Is there anyone who lives in Scotland? I seem to be the only person in Scotland with bb! :?

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:12 pm
by findacure
......

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:18 am
by thf
new to the board, in san francisco ca

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:30 pm
by popaloo
Hi everyone,

Im new to the forum :)
I am from the north east of england.
I was wondering if anyone in the uk has had any meet-ups yet?
Please feel free to pm me people of britain!!! [-o<

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:15 am
by Happylife
I am in Farmington, Michigan. I am currently not working and would like to meet anyone who can understand my Problem and would be willing to talk.

Is there anyone near by?

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:53 pm
by sandy
I'm in Mississauga,Canada willing to go to Toronto for a meet up.It will be great if we can meet.

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:00 pm
by sandy
Help wrote:CANADA!!! =D> feelin like a pageant show w/everyone naming countries :)

Where in Canada are you from?

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:23 pm
by i-want-this-gone
mike987 wrote:Ohio, United States


We're all over the map at a global scale.

i am from Ohio also.

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:02 pm
by 17yearbattle
nyc

My Aim

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:17 pm
by 17yearbattle
seventeenyrs0420