Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

girly girl, how long have you been on it? i will order mine on monday

girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Started on Sunday. My last dose was on Tuesday. I am still having die off symptoms. I must have had it pretty bad to be having so many symptoms!
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

mindyb wrote:update:
Like others have said, my dragon rotten taste is gone. I always say it feels like like my mouth is fuming stink, and now I don't have that feeling anymore.

I ordered a second dose. Not sure if I will take it after 2 weeks is up or save it for a yearly cleanse like sadgirl. I emailed Sarah Vaughtner, and she said is does not have a shelf life, so I can use it 10 years from now if I wanted.

I am not saying I'm cured, but I have had not one nose rub from anyone. My child is all over me and wanting to kiss me directly.
Ironically I went to buy some liquid GSE and probiotic at my local Vitamin Shoppe. I had just drank an iced latte (strong coffee) and the clerk was smiling and helping me. Usually after I speak I get a nose rub or face frown and a quick cut-off.

I plan on being very social over Easter. I will continue to update. I may even directly ask my child, since they have no memory. I am still a chicken when it comes to directly "testing"
I'm so happy Mindy!

I started on my second round of lufenuron 3 days ago and have had zero die off symptoms .... so I think I got everything my first go round!
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

girlie girl wrote:Thanks Soldier! I am so pleased with the results, but it's only decreased, not gone! I will take whatever is less than before. I know there is still the issue of PND and I just don't know how to make it go away. I eat a very clean diet and exercise. I am taking DIM for my hormone imbalance and I use GSE when brushing my teeth! Just wish this PND would go away cause I truly believe that is the last piece to this horrible puzzle!
Hi girlie... have you tried Allegra D for your PND? My ENT prescribed that for me for that. It really helps. I also use the netipot quite often.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

tarted on Sunday. My last dose was on Tuesday. I am still having die off symptoms. I must have had it pretty bad to be having so many symptoms!

That is a good sign!! :D
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

So how many have been cured by this or had total relief?

It is just impossible for me to belive that this will work, probably it is just a fluke, like salt brushing, vitamin C, metrodinazole.....
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Jimi,

you have to have faith before you will be cured. you are very cynical
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Post by Virtuous Viking »

Jimi isn't being cynical, he's being a pragmatist.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

snoopsister wrote:Jimi,

you have to have faith before you will be cured. you are very cynical
snoop i remember you were cured several times
Cauterize
Junior

Post by Cauterize »

Jimi wrote:So how many have been cured by this or had total relief?

It is just impossible for me to belive that this will work, probably it is just a fluke, like salt brushing, vitamin C, metrodinazole.....
Update : I finished my last dose yesterday,My bad breath is almost gone it's really low now.I'm having no die offs by the way,I just feel my head a lil bit heavy that's all
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Yay!! =D> I am so happy for all of you.. I am waiting for my order to arrive and I can't wait!!!

Meanwhile.. lets have some positive thinking over here!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEOem7U2LPE
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Does this reduce the tongue coating? Has anyone who normally gets tongue odours noticed a reduction of these odours?

What other feedback please (apart from reactions) such as taste, digestive improvements, etc
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Hali.... the biggest thing for me, as I've said before, is that I got my saliva back. And the shit/horrible stench feeling in my mouth is gone.

I haven't noticed anything with digestion and really have had no huge white coating on my tongue in the past, so I can't answer those other questions.

And my die off symptoms were pretty bad, so I know now that I had something going on there. :)
Tylan456

Re: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....

Post by Tylan456 »

Hi Sadgirl,

I tried this product and the second day I itch all over my body with wepts and rashes, the first day I had odorless breath, but it return by the second day and the days after that. I was back to the normal bad breath. My question to you is did you change your diet because that maybe the reason why your breath changed. I also tried the GSE product and it help minimize my breath, but it is not gone completely. I will try this product again after the two weeks are up, I am tried every day now, but other then the rashes I did not have a major die-off. I will tried to change to eating just vegetables diet the next tim,e and maybe it will help change my breath odor. What does DIM stand for?
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I got my lufenuron today and i'm hoping that this will work for me [-o< .
It only took two days for it to arrive :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic