Page 10 of 10

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:10 pm
by Larc400
pH strips can be bought in your pharmacy, hopefully.

Candida is just an overhyped thing, which you can read about on new-age hippie websites. Very few people have candida overgrowth, mostly it's people with a deficient immune system that gets it (AIDS patients etc).

I have no symptoms either, except for a similar thing to you: an irritated nasal passage by the throat, with plenty of sticky mucous etc... What to do about it..? 8-[

Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:23 pm
by azishazi
thanks for the quick reply dude. Well im happy that someone has same condition as I do, because i'm totally healthy.

well sorry to let u down but i have not found a cure yet. The mucous is just crazy.

I cant do anything about my condition uptill now.


Did you try probiotics.

By the way im so happy for the people on this forum who did find a cure.

By the way any of you want to chat my id's are as follows:

laidbac88 - aim

azistani at yahoo

aadd29 at hotmail.com

Im in school rite now , but ill be home at night.

I guess I have no other choice but to try the raw food diet.

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:24 am
by sneezeeffect
you can get culturelle at cvs.

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:40 am
by Hassan
is it safe to overdose on probiotic, i mean the probiotics capsules i'm taking saying take 2 twice a day,