Your Email Address:

First Name:

Mastic good enough for Harems and it seems to be working!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
unsungzero7
Junior

Post by unsungzero7 »

waitingforrelief, how do you know your breath is still bad and why is there no way you can find out within 2 weeks

waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

i've always been one to be able to smell my breath. and i can still smell it. the 2-week thing is because i won't have my "bb buddy" around to test my breath until two weeks later.
path
Total Newbie

Post by path »

After the first use of mastic, it doesn't upset my stomach anymore. So, there is no more stomach grumbling. It does seem to give me some relief two hours later after chewing mastic.

However, the stomach grumbling caused by the first use of mastic made me think whether I have parasite infection or not. I may as well try a parasite cleanse by herbal medicine some time later. As I remember, my BB started when I lived in a dorm and I often ate in a chinese food store near by, where everybody knew the food was not fresh or clean.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

path wrote:After the first use of mastic, it doesn't upset my stomach anymore. So, there is no more stomach grumbling. It does seem to give me some relief two hours later after chewing mastic.

However, the stomach grumbling caused by the first use of mastic made me think whether I have parasite infection or not. I may as well try a parasite cleanse by herbal medicine some time later. As I remember, my BB started when I lived in a dorm and I often ate in a chinese food store near by, where everybody knew the food was not fresh or clean.
If there's a 1 in 10 chances a doc will cure you, there's a 1 in a 1000 chance herbal medicine will. Go visit a doc, if he cant help, check another doc.
path
Total Newbie

Post by path »

I would not be so negative about herbal, folk medicine. In fact, I just did a few gallstone flush with apple juice fasting with success. It indeed eliminated my stomach grumbling. If the chance to find the right doc is 1/1000 and the chance to find the right herb is 1/100,000, there is really no difference to an individual as they are all rare events, in which case you need an angel to help you find the cure.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

path wrote:I would not be so negative about herbal, folk medicine. In fact, I just did a few gallstone flush with apple juice fasting with success. It indeed eliminated my stomach grumbling. If the chance to find the right doc is 1/1000 and the chance to find the right herb is 1/100,000, there is really no difference to an individual as they are all rare events, in which case you need an angel to help you find the cure.
This is not herbal medicine, its a diet.
rahul

Post by rahul »

how is ur bd breath now cyber hass it completely gone!!!!!
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

bad news here.

today bb was terrible even after sucking on the amber mastic and drinking some essence of the opaque ones.

:(

i'm so depressed. i was left only with the morning breath smell most of the time which was already such a relief for me in the last couple weeks. but yesterday after a meal, i started to smell the rotten egg odor - and it didn't go away even after i sucked on some mastic and than drank some essence. today, the same odor. and BAD metallic taste in mouth, saliva got very sticky again - unlike when the mastic was working. the odor even got worse after a while and it became a whole myriad of different weird smells again. (and the taste got worse and worse as well.)

i was in a car just now and by the end of the ride, i could smell the odor gather and hang in front of me after i talked. i just don't know what to do about this. life was so much easier when i even had partial relief from bb for a couple weeks. i'm so disappointed and depressed. angry too. what kind of superbug freaks do i have in my body? perhaps anger is not the way to go, but i feel it right now. toward those bugs. like why did they choose to live in me?! how did they get here? why won't they go away? how did they get to be so strong that they've managed to wipe out anything and everything that have come near them?!!! *&!!*#$%&^&^

and pls nobody tell me that maybe that wasn't my breath that i smelled. it hung so heavy in the car after i talked, and then the air in front of me literally reeked just now after i came home and dared to exhale. it STANK, and it's the same odor from the car. not to mention it's an all-too-familiar smell of metal and fish that i just know too well. my spit smells like that, my breath smells like that. i accidentally catch a whiff of it myself when i'm alone, in public, at work... etc..., all the time.

i just don't know what to do. i feel utterly defeated right now. i guess i'll keep drinking the different kinds of essence and suck it and chew it. (just chewed the gum for the first time - and it seems to have helped. my breath still smells bad - and not just the stale morning breath odor. but it is maybe somewhat less pungent than before. but just like all the other kinds of mastic that i've tried so far, it'll probably only give me some partial relief for 3, 4 days only.

i've felt so much more like my true self the last few days. ](*,)

sorry for the depressing post.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

p.s.

by the way, for people who say that the putting one's hand in front of one's mouth and exhale test for breath odor doesn't work - it' not entirely true. i know a lot of times i can't smell my breath that way. but when i can, like right now. you just KNOW that it's bad.

yea, so for breath so bad that it could kill, even the hand-in-front-of-mouth thing totally works.

i guess the gum's effect (partial maybe relief) only lasted a few minutes instead of days after all. iit turns out that my prediction of 3-4 days of temporary relief was just wishful thinking.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

well, yet another day has gone by (a bad one) i'm still experimenting with mastic.

yesterday late afternoon, i soaked a bit more of that frankincense (if that's what it was), the one that smells like church incense, and drank the essence. an entire cup. and it seemed to have helped control the breath a little.

at night, the fecal odor made its appearance after having been gone for quite a while.

i drank another half a cup before bed last night, and a whole cup this morning about 5 hrs ago. i just had lunch and at least the rotten egg odor is not there now. (which came up after lunch both yesterday and the day before.) the fecal odor is also not here today.

my breath usually gets a lot worse late afternoon and evening. so i'll see how it goes. i'm soaking some more mastic now and will drink more later in the day.

by the way, i'm sorry that i've been detaling all my what feels like psychotic ups and downs here. i'm at the height of feeling effected by bb emotionally at this point in my life. nothing else has the ability to bother me that much. i really am not as obsessive-compulsive as i appear on this forum. in all other areas of my life, i'm really quite far from it.

so, thanks for putting up with me.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

waitingforrelief wrote:
by the way, i'm sorry that i've been detaling all my what feels like psychotic ups and downs here. i'm at the height of feeling effected by bb emotionally at this point in my life. nothing else has the ability to bother me that much. i really am not as obsessive-compulsive as i appear on this forum. in all other areas of my life, i'm really quite far from it.

so, thanks for putting up with me.
hehe not at all.. i think anyone with bad breath deserves to be 10 times as compulsive as you think you might be.. it has a mean control over lives.. i'd be more concerned about your person if you didn't think BB was a prblem to stress about
Iris
Junior

Post by Iris »

Waitforrelief,

The more you post, the better for us. It does not matter if you are depressed or not. I am also eager to try the mastic. Please, continue posting.... I know your feeling when something does not work for you. I also have been trying many things without sucess. I hope the mastic works for you.
missy

Post by missy »

Where did Cyber go? Is it good news or bad?

I'm so sorry Waitingforrelief, that things didn't turn out better. I feel like the tastes in my mouth are like yours.....metallic and salty.....maybe what doesn't work for you won't work for me either. Let's not give up hope!!! I am making an appointment with an ENT next week....maybe more bullshit....but I have to try.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

thanks for all the words of support guys. i'm glad you are not getting annoyed iwth all my rants.

yea, it seems like the mastic's effect is really wearing off. remember how i said yesterday it helped a little? by today, it's helping even less. like yesterday morning, the odor was drastically less after i drank a cup (but still there). by 3 pm or so, the odor kept increasing and even after i drank another cup, it didn't really help. today, even in the morning, it's already kind of pungent (with that metallic weird smell). i'll probably up my dosage a bit for my afternoon cup but i doubt this will work. my prediction is that by afternoon the fecal odor will come back as well. with me, the pattern seems to be that the fecal odor ALWAYS develops in the pm. on the worst day, the minute i wake up, and that's when i know that my breath would be REALLY bad that day.

a bit of cross-thread posting, i was going to buy the vit c yesterday at the advice of john, but the store i went to didn't have the chewable kind. so i'll try another store today - sometimes just the HOPE that something might work gives me something to hang onto and i'd feel better even if my current condition is bad.

i have a BIG work/social thing tonight. i hope the vit c will lessen the odor somewhat.
rahul

cyber???

Post by rahul »

where has cyber gone?hey cyber seems u got rid of this bb is it so?dont keep us like this let us know abt u
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic