Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:10 am
by emotional rescue
Susie wrote:Well, when I used smart mouth for the first time which was then a different name (tri-oral I think) my daughter walked in from school and said it smells horrible in here. The only thing I had done different that day was receive the mouthwash in the mail and use it. It dryed my mouth out terrible. Maybe it's different now since it's a different name......DOUBT IT!

Susie

It´s the same product that when it was called tri-oral

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:07 pm
by Vivian
I tried it a few months ago. I ran accross the discover marketing it on the today show and CNN. I was browsing the internet of course, trying to find a remedy for my situation.

I saw both shows on Youtube. She basically broke down the different generations of mouth washes that have been out there for bad breath (ie. Listerine, Therabreath). The she spoke of Smarthmouthg, and she really sold me, saw I brought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhIU3ilAyNY

It worked great for about a month and a half, then it just stopped working cold turkey. :cry:

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:25 pm
by findacure
Same stuff as that Thera crap!!

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:53 am
by Bishop
Warning

Don't even try this product if you have issues with your Liver. I have hepatitis B and this mouth wash sent me to the hospital after 4days of using it.

I was surprised that a mouth wash that i am not swallowing could cause that much damage to my liver. That explains the numerous complain of itching after the use of this product. (Check some of the bad reviews about this product on amazon.).

I may have to take this people to court for not warning me about this.

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:37 pm
by hope4now
Thanks for the warning, Bishop. I also had to stop using it due to some weird side effects. I'm currently using DioxiRinse which is only effective for a couple of hours, but no major side effects.

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:19 pm
by badtimes
hope4now wrote:Thanks for the warning, Bishop. I also had to stop using it due to some weird side effects. I'm currently using DioxiRinse which is only effective for a couple of hours, but no major side effects.
what kinda weird side effects?


btw i have been using smart mouth for a while and i notice when i use it and go drive in my car and leave the car and come back to the car it stinks.....it doesnt stink when i dont use it....i have just stopped using it......

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:43 pm
by hope4now
badtimes wrote:
hope4now wrote:Thanks for the warning, Bishop. I also had to stop using it due to some weird side effects. I'm currently using DioxiRinse which is only effective for a couple of hours, but no major side effects.
what kinda weird side effects?


btw i have been using smart mouth for a while and i notice when i use it and go drive in my car and leave the car and come back to the car it stinks.....it doesnt stink when i dont use it....i have just stopped using it......
I had a problem stinking up the bathroom if you know what I mean. While using SM, it was like I set off a stink bomb of hydrogen sulfide in there. Within a few days of not using it, the odor went back to normal. I have no idea how it has that effect since you don't even swallow it. Maybe it's toxic to the liver as Bishop says.