Page 2 of 15

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:29 am
by Archimonde
Does anyone know of a canadian supplier for this product or a similar one?

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:11 am
by bleh
n/a

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:26 am
by lastone69
Congrats so far. Please continue to update once a week at least if you can. I look forward to ur post everyday to see if it has continued to work. Congats again!!

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:41 pm
by bleh
n/a

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:42 am
by lastone69
Do you use the mouthwash that comes with the probiotics and do you use probiotics once or twice a day? I should be getting mine on tue/wed.

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:03 am
by thanatos
I just ordered some of the lozenges from Newzealand. I'll tryto give this another try.

72 lozenges for $70

Compare that to what Katz charges for the same::

72 lozenges for $173. (assuming the akivoxygen serum is included in the price, I reduced the cost of 12 lozenges by $21)

RIDICULOUS!

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:53 am
by cindyscursed
thanatos wrote:I just ordered some of the lozenges from Newzealand. I'll tryto give this another try.

72 lozenges for $70

Compare that to what Katz charges for the same::

72 lozenges for $173. (assuming the akivoxygen serum is included in the price, I reduced the cost of 12 lozenges by $21)

RIDICULOUS!
Hi Thanatos,
which website did u buy the lozenges from?

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:56 am
by cindyscursed
bleh wrote:Still continuing to work :). I actually ate a little bit of a raw red onion which made my breath smell afterwards but then eventually after 10 minutes neutralized. I've put on a little bit of weight after using it because it's nice to be able to eat whatever you want and not have really bb afterwards. Like I said before, the product isn't 100% effective. My dry mouth has gotten a lot better but I still sense when I'm stressed or haven't had much to drink that there's a little bit of fecal or metallic odor coming from my mouth only. But try it out and let me know how it works out for you.
Hi bleh,
Just wondering if you have nose odor? Did people use to react miles away?
I have this really serious nose breathing odor that I could stink up the whole room... :oops: it's even worse when I start talking :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:57 am
by macks86
hello,

i used this product a while ago, to no avail, but am willing to try it again.

are u successful guys just using the mouthwash?or coupling them with all the other products in the line.

also is this working with any1 with PND, i feel that anything i use is useless because its being overiden by the PND-this true for anyone else? any1 successful in getting rid of PND?

also, are there any UK suppliers for this product. so expense to ship to uk, difficult to maintain

cheer

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:52 am
by Ice
Cindy I belive u have tonsil stones. have u noticed them?rubb ure midlle finger around the area whre ure tonsils are, and smell thef inger. If it smells bad u have tonsil stones...I would suggest tonsilectomy in that case.

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:45 pm
by bleh
n/a

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:15 pm
by lastone69
Bleh, as a test can u try it once without using the Aktiv Oxygen serum to c if there is any difference?

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:31 pm
by hand over mouth
Are there any other US distributors for this product? I'm sorry, but I refuse to give Therabreath any of my money. I've seen plenty of Therabreath workers posing as real customers all over the internet. They do things like mis-type the name of the company (to try to confirm that they do not work for the company), and tell of their experience smoking and eating onions and still having fresh breath.

I've been searching the net for a cure for years, and I can detect BS from a mile away. It sucks beause people are desperate to find a cure and people like these undercover Therabreath agents come in and take advantage of the desperation.

No offense bleh, but I smell BS..and it's not my breath (this time).

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:06 am
by bleh
n/s

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:23 am
by lastone69
yea, if he read ur previous posts llike I did he wouldnt have said that about you. Everything still going good? Glad to hear u got asked on dates. I hope the K12 probiotics work with me as I have a girl ive been itching to ask out for the past 4 months!