Your Email Address:

First Name:

Baking Soda eliminates my BB, enough to speak and not worry!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Jimi, if you read the thread about Vit C, there's quite a few people who reported it helped or cured em, there's about 7 of them. I don't think Oceanside was lying.

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

@Snoopster

In the Vit.C thread, you said you were cured, did it stop working for you or what?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I saw only 2, Oceanside and Snoop, who were others?
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

How can you guys drink it? It's so salty!

I actually think there is a connection with post nasal drip. I'm one of those people that was never aware of and still not sure if I have it but as soon as I drank a little today of the mixture today, my nose felt very congested. I actually did manage to blow some gooey stuff out.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Jimi,

I know oceanside personally and he is a sincere guy. Vitamin c helped me imensly for almost a year, it became less effective and made my acid reflux worse! Please don't hate oceanside!!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I hate him, not as much as halitomafia but still. He tries to go ounder your skin with all the nice talking but deep inside he is just a spammer if you ask me.

He just ranaway, left people with false hopes. Why did he convince people about that crap Lavoris and some outdated formula for bad breath.

I am almost sure his bad breath is back and VIT c is not working anymore, or most likely he never had bb and he was just trying to sell some mouthwash.

He even told me he wanted to sell Lavoris himself and get percentage.

I mean why not to hate this animal. And like I stated before after talking with him on the phone I never felt any pain in his voice, sorrow, sadness, like most of us have. No his voice was just normal. Just sweet talking, bullshitting about how much he cares about people and sht like that.

What an asshole
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Hi-
No biggie Larc... I'm not sure that there is any big medical statement out there not to take b.s. internally while pregnant, it is recommended not to take it internally at all! Baking soda is really bad for a persons blood pressure if taken in larger amounts... HBP is something that pregnant women really have to watch (Preeclampsia), can be deadly. I just worry!

Snoop, keep us updated. I really believe the swallowing does the trick for me. It hopefully hits the throat and crevices back there that I know FUME with horridness!!!!!! [-( I used to have big problems with tonsiliths, those huge cheese like balls. I had my tonsils removed, no more balls, STILL bad breath. ](*,)

oh and not sure about b.s. helping pnd. It may hit the drips that accumulate in the throat/tongue. I also do neti pot and take zyrtec, it dries me up pretty good in the pnd department.
more later, mindy!
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

To Jimi: Oceanside, noptical, and Busted all originated from the same forums as I did. Healthboards.

He isn't lying, the first posts he started off with over there were those which cried out for a lot of help.

Vitamin C seems to be helping me with a shitload of saliva and a pink tongue, but my nasal odor is still the same. FUCKIN PND.

Jimi, have you tried Vit C? 5000 mg a day in chewables
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

But did it cure you

Are you taking 5 grams per day?? :)

If I chew it my teeth suffer so I can't
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

it's only been around a month of me trying it...it seems to be working. *knock on wood*

uhhh 3 grams a day. I'll move up to 5 over the summer.

i'll be gone for a while, GL jimi and all.

BB in july
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

snoopsister wrote:
Vitamin c helped me imensly for almost a year, it became less effective and made my acid reflux worse!
That sucks :( So you had a normal life for a year and then Vit.C stopped working entirely? Do you still take any?

As for your acid reflux, have you tried non-acidic Vit.C (Ester-C / Sodium ascorbate) ?
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

pervy19 wrote:
uhhh 3 grams a day. I'll move up to 5 over the summer.
5g is nothing. I've taken up to 20g a day without any problem. Only time i had diarrhea was on the very 1st day.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Snoop here, yes, I still get some relief from vitamin c, but not like I used to. I also cut back on the quantity so that may be a reason. I may try couple of vitamin c with Baking soda. Does baking soda take a few days to see the real affects? the bacteria in our mouths sometimes need an adjustment period.

Jimi,

John is a school counselor, not a spammer. He is a good guy who found relief. Be happy for him, we will find relief too. :mrgreen:
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

hey guys, baking soda with vitamin c is a great combo! Also, the baking soda is helping with stomach acid greatly.
leivsey
Total Newbie

Post by leivsey »

Ive tried drinking water w/ baking soda about 2 months ago it is more effective rather than gargling or making baking soda as a paste,ive even tried always having a bottle of it everytime i go out,but i stop because im still trying out some other product if they are working for me and last week i decided to drink again water w/ baking soda i know it is effective for just an hour but after an hour my bb still comes back.Im still trying out a lot of products and hopeful that i could find somethin that would work for long hours since this condition is very stressing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic