Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:37 pm
by Susie
Archimonde wrote:How big is your rack?
Oh, how funny! lol

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:41 pm
by Susie
chichibi,
So you are saying if you really wish and believe something it will come true???? I've been wishing for almost 18 years now that my father-in-law's fat obese ass would drop over dead so I can go dance on his grave but he's 72 now and he just had a pulmonary embolism and still drinks like a fish and weighs almost 300 pounds and that fat bastard is still alive....f*** will it never end!!!!!!! So your theory is really wrong! And I wish my bb would go away every damn day and it's still here although I feel it has improved.

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:44 pm
by Susie
stressedout wrote: so why dismiss and take it so negative when someone has clearly taken time to type it all with intentions to help?
stressout,
Seriously? Come on now!

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:36 am
by stressedout
stressout,
Seriously? Come on now!
Yes Susie, come on, why do they put psychogenic halitosis as #5 like it exists? Anyone has an explanation? Aydin Mur, if you read this, would appreciate your input.

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:12 am
by Susie
lol ok stressout. A bottle of Bailey's will make you feel like you are cured....sounds like a better idea! lol

Gosh, I haven't drank in years but reading this bullcrap wants me to run to the liquor store! I might be more willing to believe it then.

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:52 am
by hopefulness
Dame Chichibi get the gasoline and cook yourself, I’ve been waiting on YouTube for 2 days now ffs.

I think Chichibi talk was insightful. Although I only read the first few lines I'm sure the rest would meaningful to say, a frog.

Chichibi if I can be so bold let me make you a person of real interest.

Just take your laptop outside and set your webcam to live stream on YouTube, then climb into 4 or 5 car tires with plenty of gasoline on them, look at webcam and light yourself up man.

I wait on YouTube with baited breath.

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:16 pm
by hopelessone
Susie, i don't drink but i have had a yen to get some Manishevitz (it's the only wine i can stand the taste of) and listen to soothing jazz....i need a break from this hell.