Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:38 am
by wnaysha
thanatos wrote:
Who else KNOWS they have halitosis because they have had everyone close to them tell them that they have halitosis? Who besides me?!
Could I be the only person her with halitosis? Who else knows for a fact like me based on actual evidence?
Thanatos,
I am 100% sure that i have bb, although my family is too scared of telling me i do because they see me work so hard to get rid of it, but I get reactions from almost like every single person, and the same reactions; nose rubbing/coughing/comments abt it.
I wish i had halitophobia, but unfortunately i don't, it is true that I have bb, but its also true that It sometimes reduces and i don't get a lot of reactions.
Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:55 am
by thanatos
.
Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:29 pm
by integral
I was when I was in high grade school. I was told by parents, brother, people around me, and someone even called me a "toilet man". But then I cured my highly decayed teeth and it was ok.
Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:30 pm
by guzler
i was told i have bad breath when i was 12 years old . many times in my life . even my ex wife told me your breath stinks . right on my face that was brutal. i have got divorced 4 times in my life because of bad breath. i wonder who make a strong argument after this statement.
Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:15 pm
by Jimi Stein
wow, 4 times, that is so sad, i know how you feel, i just brake up with new gfr 1 week ago, i had like 30 gfr in the past ad other people laugh at me and say that I am a total looser, because i said each of those women cheated on me.
And it was so obvious.
But on the other hand, are people really faithful. I doubt it, I know many friends, I know they all cheated, and girls too.
Maybe we are just too sensitive beacuse we can't cheat back so easily.
Sex is such a powerful drive, it makes you an animal, i doubt people are really faithful, maybe if they are really ugly, but if a woman is pretty, she will soon cheat.
I cheated before, whenever there was a chance, I wanted to get back for beaing cheated.
Fuckig hell where is this life leading us.
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:33 pm
by me
Isn't funny how all our stories are so similar to each other. Any way just like you guys I been told to my face That my breath smells like shit, and also been told indirectly.
To tell the truth I don't really know whats worst. When some one comes directly to you and tells you, you can explain the situation to him and he will probably feel pitty for you and be more sympathetic about it ( althoug it's a sucky situation all around

). Now when they dont confront you about it they think that you ethair fart uncontrollably, wich is a reason for them to make fun of you, or they think that you have bad oral hygine, wich is also a reson for them to make fun of you.
In my senior year of highschool I moved to a new town and so I enter a new high school. Not very convenient, everyone!!! made fun of my behind my back. I had no friends. I was the smelly wierd guy who walks alone in the hallway ( wild holding my breath discretly hehe). Also I have recently drop out of college. I will go back next semester but I just couldn't continue going for this semester It was too much for me.
I don't like to think about it to much because I realize I'm throwing my life down the drain.
Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:04 am
by scarzxx
me wrote:
I don't like to think about it to much because I realize I'm throwing my life down the drain.
wow i know the feeling, i just missed my engineering maths exam today at college because i wouldnt have been able to handle the comments and the people behind me making gestures and the people beside me moving their chairs away. Woah i really cant be asked for that shit no more!
hmm i reckon im probably gonna drop out of college by next week - jeeze some people can be soo rude about BB - its just a shame they dont understand what we BB sufferers have to go through day by day =[