Your Email Address:

First Name:

Stop protein NOW

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Jimi, have you tried a 'protein-free' diet? Please do, & report back. It should help u too 8)

austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

Jimi, i am just doccumenting my own experience. It might help someone. If you think i should not do that, then delete my posts.

I dont wake up with morning breath because i clean my tongue the night before. However, if i have been lazy with the diet during the day, then it doesnt matter if i clean my tongue that night, i will still wake up with bad breath. It is a cumulative proccess.

Saliva and dead skin cells in the mouth are all rich in protein, and you cant avoid this. however the point of the diet is to limit as much as possible the food source of these bacteria. Avoid protein completely for breakfast and lunch and snacks in between, and clean away the muccous caused by post nasal drip.

Anyone who is willing to try this simple diet should also consider adding a chlorine dioxide rinse twice a week. There are plenty out there, some cheaper than others
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

K-Force made my nasal bb worst. Breezecare toothpaste/gargle is harmless but useless too 'though.
Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

austuser wrote:Anyone who is willing to try this simple diet
Aust, I'd like to give it a go - anything that helps. Baking soda and HP 4 times a day are not even working :(

Could you please give me an idea of what you DO eat through the day?

Thanks a lot [-o<
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

start off very simple for a couple of days just to see if it works. In the morning before work/school whatever, get yourself some rice flakes cereal and rice milk. Depending on which country you live in this should be easy to come by (health food stores if your major supermarket doesnt carry them). Dont have coffee in the morning for gods sake!

Lunch time have some rice crackers with nothing on them, eat a whole stack of them if you need to. They are actually rice cakes im talking about, not the flavoured stuff. Or have a bowl of plain steamed white rice. Only drink water througout the day too.

For dinner for these first couple of days have plain pasta or white rice. After these first couple of days you can eat anythiing you want at dinner before you go to bed, but this is just to see if it helps you. If it does, then you need to start looking into what you can add to your meals to make them more enjoyable without including a lot of protein. I started off being really hungry but as i got used to it, my stomach shrunk and also i can have a big meal at night, so its no big deal. The basic rule of thumb is no dairy and no meat during the day. this can be difficult as creamy salad dressings contain a lot of dairy, and certain vegetables are high in protein like beans, and even corn.

You need to keep up with tongue cleaning also, but im sure you already do that. TUNG brush and TUNG gel is the best imo.

Again, i would suggest adding a chlorine dioxide rinse twice a week to to keep levels of bacteria down. You can research that on your own, i wont advertise any specific one, but try and find the cheapest.

pm me if you have any queries.
Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

Thank u very much! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic