Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:43 pm
by AW
People we've made a dent in the system! Jill Hart responded to my e-mail.
I do know that as a result of the many emails received in the past two weeks that the president has asked for an analysis of the potential formula differences.
This is outstanding. Put the pressure on more big shot people... Spread the word around other places as well.

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:54 am
by oceanside
Yes, AW! This is great news. We need to expand our efforts and do the same with drug companies, organizations that can help us.

Right on, AW.

Let's get the right way

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:01 pm
by Halitopen
I’m opposite to this idea. Sending emails to a manufacture of a mouth-wash. If some one mention that a kind of mouth-rinse was useful it does not mean that it really is useful and it is really safe. Cholorohexedine for example is a very effective mouth wash in controlling bad breath but it is not safe for long term use. Because it changes the teeth color and can cause CANCER. Are you ready to lose your health?
I have some info that a researcher work on a mouth wash that fresh breath at least for 5 hours. But i will never recomend it to any one but I can say it works or not. The aim of our site is not recomending or suggesting!

Re: Let's get the right way

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:41 pm
by oceanside
Halitopen wrote:I’m opposite to this idea. Sending emails to a manufacture of a mouth-wash. If some one mention that a kind of mouth-rinse was useful it does not mean that it really is useful and it is really safe. Cholorohexedine for example is a very effective mouth wash in controlling bad breath but it is not safe for long term use. Because it changes the teeth color and can cause CANCER. Are you ready to lose your health?
I have some info that a researcher work on a mouth wash that fresh breath at least for 5 hours. But i will never recomend it to any one but I can say it works or not. The aim of our site is not recomending or suggesting!
Yes, Hali,

I agree. It is harmful. The old adage, "beggers can't be choosy." described our state of desperation. I personal feel probiotics is the cutting edge in a new direction to fighting halitosis. Please join me (us) when I submit a letter to Oragenics Biopharmacutical to ask them for help. As passionate as you are a/b the danger of chlorohexidine, advocate for us, take a stand b/c we need everyone's contribution. Email them when the time is calling.

I appreciate your feedback, but don't just criticized b/c we are already "battered" and "defeated" b/c of this crazy/bb nightmare. Join the cause in search of a cure.

Your fellow sufferer,

John

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:55 am
by Halitopen
Dear Oceanside
I'm agree with this kind of activities but no one should act by herself/himself. I think we should have a group for approve sending e-mails or other such acctivities than all members do the same!
Regards