Page 2 of 3

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:29 am
by thanatos
.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:46 am
by daveparker
Any guide to getting women for the guys with bb, help us out guys.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:46 am
by Jimi Stein
my advice is to get in shape
and get some how to pickup chicks guides

but I am no master, I did now have a gfr for long.
And this relationship is going down the drain also because of my lack of confidence and over need being loved

so probably i will need to find another girl

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:08 pm
by asd
Help with chicks: www.theattractionforums.com
xx

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:30 pm
by Charley
Is there any point in attracting someone though?

When were not confident enough once were involved with someone and can't be ourselves or conduct a 'normal' relationship - all because of bb.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:12 pm
by Jimi Stein
I think the same

I always have feeling chicks cheat on me later because they dont love me enough.

I feel unloved all the time, so I need extra love to ge t from that person.

That is the problem also. And when she envites to see like 20 of her friends you know they will ****ing speak badly about you and try to convince her I am a bad person.

****ing hell.

The only way is to not care and open mouth all the time. OPEN THE ****ing MOUTH. I have it closed and get comments, ***k THEM. Let they smell my intestines fuckers. I am so close to have my mouth opened all the time.

SO CLOSE!!!!

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:46 pm
by Archimonde
Jimmy, when you were on a raw food diet and no bb, what was your love life like?

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:13 pm
by Jimi Stein
I was still a virgin back then, I never approached a woman then

But some chicks were following me home .....

It is really hard, I can see like today 2 chicks sitting like 50 meters away and staring at me for 1 hour, and then I went somehwere and they kind if went in front of me. And I could see they can smell me.

I was acting all crazy today, breathing in front of people with my mouth open, showing fingers to people. I was really down today and pissed.

This condition is killing me, there is no joy in my life at all. Then this girl wanted to invite me to a party, most of the people would ****ing ran away. I hate people, really hate them. I guess it is really time to start really annoy them, to ****ing eat onins all the time, garlic and ***k with them.

I think this is what I will do,. at least then they live me alone and dont give me any comments

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:52 am
by thanatos
.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:18 am
by viva
Hi,Jimmi.
Did you talk over your bb condition with your girlfriend?
I mean,did she told you or you told her that you have bb?

I think, if she likes or loves you it's important she takes you the way you are, the same with friends.
It would be great for you to talk to her straightforward and explain
Halitosis,your condition and how it effects your social activities.

It wiil take off a huge burden from your heart.

I met my fiance inthe worst period of my BB and we have great fun being together 2nd year.He takes me the way I am and that's great.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:02 pm
by Jimi Stein
No way I did not tell her anything


i still think it will get worse if I tell her , muchworse

I am kind of killed, I dont have that love feeiling anymore as I had them before

They kind of dissapeared, this bb killled me

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:09 pm
by daveparker
I would think that having a boyfriend with bb would be embarrassing for them, y would they invite them to meet their friends or go to parties?

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:10 pm
by Jimi Stein
she is not like that, maybe shejust wants to present me as trophy or jsut see what her friends will tell. maybe that is teh reason so she can see if I am the right for her or not.

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:14 pm
by Jimi Stein
she wants me to visit her brother and shit

I dont want to do that

I mean is this normal , we were out only 3 times and yet she invites me all the time

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:04 pm
by Archimonde
when a girl wants you to meet her siblings, that means she's really into you. Can she smell you?