Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bowels and Bad Breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

halitosisux,

had it been known, i wouldn't have posted anything on this site, Why do u think this site was made? what i'm saying is that those that have the same problems should talk about their problems and solve it.

it is totally ture that bb can be caused by many things, n not just teeth, cz my teeth are totally fine, white and streight. i dont' have any teeth problems, had ther been any, i wldv already taken them out myself.

so there r ppl with different kinds of problems and that should be respected. and yes i am, and i will work hard to clear everything once n for all with God's help.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

The thing is wnaysha, debating is about hearing things we also dont wish to hear about. If we dont agree with something we debate it in the hope of understanding more.
I notice you keep telling people (who even suspect that THEY themselves have digestive issues which might be causing BB!) to stop distracting your one-track mind which only wants to focus on ONE thing and doesnt like to hear constructive criticism of any kind, which is exactly what got us fighting in the beginning and now you are getting yourself into another fight with another person in exactly the same way, who absolutely does not deserve to be spoken to the way you have, no matter what you do or dont agree with. You began the personal insults with OdourFree just because they tried to debate the issues, not dismiss them.
Its a shame because you do contribute a lot to discussions, whether anyone is right or wrong, at least you do stick your neck out, but by the very act of trying to deter any responses you dont wish to hear, you are effectively killing the debate. TOTALLY unscientific.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

halitosisux,

I want u to go back and read all of their posts in "common sense cure" and other posts, I want u to read them, and then come and talk, The dates, when they said it, and everything is posted, so go read all of them, and whatever was said to me, and my answers. and if u r a honest person u will support the truth.
OdourFree
Junior

Post by OdourFree »

halitosisux

I very much appreciate your support.

OdourFree
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

It would not hurt to try.
I am trying natures best detox pills.
And probiotics, this willl put millions of good bscteria back in your system
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

wnaysha,
I know what was said and when, its you who apparently loses track of context. OdourFree was as stunned by your stupid "diaphragm" response to someone in the middle of taking antibiotics for their nose, as i was.
One minute its coming from the constipation, the next its coming from the movement of the diaphragm "helping" to move the lungs and releasing some BB from the stomach. OdourFree described the "clutching at straws" mentality you have to solving this problem, making anything you can fit your misinformed theories to and then ATTACKING anyone who questions or disagrees.
And the way you talk about people "behind their backs" trying to gain sympathy in different threads instead of responding directly to anyone who challenges what you say just highlights how negative your whole approach is to dealing with this problem.
You cant defend your beliefs because they are so full of contradictions based on what you WISH things could be instead of facing real FACTS, you end up spitting your dummy out in protest when someone exposes it.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

halitosisux,

I'm wasting my time by talking to a hypocrite like u. plus I have never talked to u about this, I have only asked odourfree questions and i want him to answer why he insults me all the time, not u. If odourfree was right he wldv talked to me and apologized about all of those things he said behind my back.

and about u, I challenged u to debate with me on bb, and I said to put our ideas and have a few member try them, that way we will know what exactly the cause is, what is working, and what can be done to cure it.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Who am I to disagree?

I wanna use you and abuse you
I wanna know what's inside you
(Whispering) Hold your head up, movin' on
Keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on
Movin' on!

Who am I to disagree?

I'm gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside
Gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside you
Monk
Total Newbie

Post by Monk »

The stomach is probably a source of "halitosis" for me, I once did a salt water cleanse and my halitosis smelled like the salt water and not feces...... There's a definite connection.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

halitosisux wrote:Sweet dreams are made of this

I might be wrong, but my gut feeling is that you are full of shit.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

elliott wrote:
halitosisux wrote:Sweet dreams are made of this

I might be wrong, but my gut feeling is that you are full of shit.
elliott u think i give a **** what u or anyone else with "gut" feelings think?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic