Page 2 of 2
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:37 am
by DRASTIC
OK.
So, now its my fault I was fired, NYCONFUSED.
Thanks alot for that NYCONFUSED. HOW U HAVE ADDED TO MY ALREADY DEPRESSED STATE.
SO, I SHOULD NOW BEAT UP MYSELF IT ALL MY FAULT.
ITS LIKE SOME OF U PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING THIS.
I DO NOT GET PAID FOR THE SICK DAYS I TOOK.
THE AGENCY DID NOT PAY ME AND WILL NOT PAY ME FOR BEING SICK. SO WHY DO THEY HAVE TO LAY ME OFF.
THINK ABOUT THAT. I HAVE WORKED WITH OTHER TEMPORARY AGENCIES BEFORE AND WELL THEY HAVE NOT FIRED ME FOR BEING SICK. AND GUESS WHAT I DIDNT GET PAID FOR SICK DAYS EITHER. SO WHAT THE ***k IS ALL THIS ABOUT.
SOMETIMES YOU SAME PEOPLE NEED TO BE IN THE SITUATION TO REALLY UNDERSTAND IT FOR YOURSELF.
I SUPPOSE YOU NYCONFUSED HAVE NEVER BEEN SICK BEFORE OR WORKED WITH TEMP AGENCY.
ANYWAYS, PLEASE DO NOT HIJACK THIS THREAD WITH OTHER IDEAS.
I REALLY APPRECIATE PEOPLE OFFERING KIND WORDS OF WISDOM. NOT BEING JUDGEMENTAL AND SAYING ITS MY FAULT.
DRASTIC
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:40 am
by DRASTIC
Well, update.
Since writing to the agency explaining my amazement at the cut in my pay. I told them that I needed to be more aware of my rights so I will take up the matter further with the employment tribunal where I will make an official complaint.
Suddenly, they responded by saying they will pay me the correct pay by making up the difference and then said they will also pay me holiday pay?
HOLIDAY PAY?
what ****ing holiday pay?
I work by the hour so I dont get paid for being sick. If I am off i get no paY. No Problem to me.
But because I mentioned making an official complaint at the tribunals they want to correct the wage and pay me extra.
***k THEM, ****ing BASTARDS!!!!
THEY JUST WANT PEOPLE TO WORK LIKE SLAVES FOR LITTLE OR NOTHING.
DRASTIC
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:16 am
by halitosisux
Drastic i said they were probably making all that shit up hoping you'd just accept it. You did the right thing by complaining - might now be worth asking them why you were dropped?
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:33 am
by Snobuni
wnaysha,
How can you claim that your routine will cure all causes of bb? I'm not saying your routine hasn't worked for you and won't work for others, but I take offence at your statement that it will work for ALL cases of bb. What if the cause is dental or sinuses related? It won't matter how good your diet is, how clean your colon is or how many probiotics you take, this will never help when the source of the bb is in the mouth.
If a persons bb is from coming from the stomach, then I'm sure a good diet, healthy digestive system, etc, will perhaps help. But a sweeping statement, such as the one you made, is incorrect and misleading...
Anyway, this is the wrong thread to be discussing anything other than Drastics posts, sorry for going off topic...
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:08 am
by never_bn_kissed
Drastic, good for you! I think you should let those dumbasses pay you extra and you start looking for another job. Then, ditch em without warning when you start your new job!
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:27 am
by viva
HOORAY!!!
Congratulations!!!
I knew that would work.
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:28 pm
by jiazzsy
am glad for you drastic....hope you also get another job soon...all the luck
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:24 am
by DRASTIC
THANKS ALL,
DRASTIC
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:33 am
by NYConfused
DRASTIC wrote:OK.
So, now its my fault I was fired, NYCONFUSED.
Thanks alot for that NYCONFUSED. HOW U HAVE ADDED TO MY ALREADY DEPRESSED STATE.
SO, I SHOULD NOW BEAT UP MYSELF IT ALL MY FAULT.
ITS LIKE SOME OF U PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING THIS.
I DO NOT GET PAID FOR THE SICK DAYS I TOOK.
THE AGENCY DID NOT PAY ME AND WILL NOT PAY ME FOR BEING SICK. SO WHY DO THEY HAVE TO LAY ME OFF.
THINK ABOUT THAT. I HAVE WORKED WITH OTHER TEMPORARY AGENCIES BEFORE AND WELL THEY HAVE NOT FIRED ME FOR BEING SICK. AND GUESS WHAT I DIDNT GET PAID FOR SICK DAYS EITHER. SO WHAT THE ***k IS ALL THIS ABOUT.
SOMETIMES YOU SAME PEOPLE NEED TO BE IN THE SITUATION TO REALLY UNDERSTAND IT FOR YOURSELF.
I SUPPOSE YOU NYCONFUSED HAVE NEVER BEEN SICK BEFORE OR WORKED WITH TEMP AGENCY.
ANYWAYS, PLEASE DO NOT HIJACK THIS THREAD WITH OTHER IDEAS.
I REALLY APPRECIATE PEOPLE OFFERING KIND WORDS OF WISDOM. NOT BEING JUDGEMENTAL AND SAYING ITS MY FAULT.
DRASTIC
what kind of response is this? no i havent worked a temp job, but im fairly confident that most jobs dont like when their workers take a lot of days off, temp or not. Im not saying it was the reason, but how can you rule that out? and as far as the guy saying u wont be here long.... you work a temp job.. is it hard to believe that he thinks u wont be there long?
anyway im not trying to get into an argument with you. i dont think my response was unreasonable at all