Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:36 pm
by jane
aww i really appreciate that, drastic :) good luck to finding out your problem too.

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:32 pm
by integral
DRASTIC wrote: Well, I have been told that I have bad breath from open comments which people made after my surgery.
Did you ask them for comments, or they made them without asking?

Smelling own breath?

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:18 am
by faith59
Hey Everybody

I get a whiff of mine every now and then ,sometimes I been outside and times I've been inside at the office or at home but I don't know what contributes to that. If I'm breathing in a certain way or breathing out ... I guess it's a good thing because I'd probably never leave the house. 8-[ 8-[

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:29 am
by DRASTIC
Integral wrote:
Did you ask them for comments, or they made them without asking?

People I have asked have lied and said no they smelled nothing.

But people I didnt ask actually made comments about my bad breath.

Drastic

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:33 am
by DRASTIC
Hi Faith,

I have to agree with you that sometimes I get a whiff of my bb but not always. Generally I cant smell my own bb.

I often get a whiff when I am dehydrated, hungry and have alot of PND> :oops:

Just wondered Faith, when you get a whiff of your bb have you ever been hungry, thirsty or have PND?

Drastic

smelling ones own breath

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:23 pm
by faith59
Never really paid attention to that before . I'll definitely take notice next time I get a whiff . I do think it's mostly when my mouth is dry.