Page 2 of 2

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:11 pm
by tonsolloliths
I did refer people to a .com website but, that was because of the deal. The evora site was going to charge almost 30 for it including shippinng. But I got it for 16, and free shipping. I am glad I found that site drugstore.com.
Hi Meowkitty,

.com's are fine for purchasing items but not necessarily for researching as they tend to be biased on the side of the products they want to sell. It is best to educate oneself on an organization, foundation or university site before purchasing from a commercial site. I also ordered the mints through Walgreens.com (which have not come yet!). Just an FYI that when you are reading and trying to learn about an item, take note whether it is a .com or not. I'm really hoping that these mints will slow the growth of the bacteria that contributes to the tonsil stone formation. Have you received yours yet? If so, have you noticed a change?

G

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:20 am
by tonsolloliths
I received the Evora Plus mints today, they are very tiny and have an unusual taste. The mint dissolves quickly in the mouth. The instructions say 2 a day, one in am and one in pm after brushing teeth; it may take up to 30 days for results. Well one box will last exactly 30 days at the prescribed regimen. I really don't want to alter my oral routine to find out if these are working on their own, I will know if there is a change in the tonsil stone frequency/smell.

G

m

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:35 am
by meowkity1
My mouth reacts immediately upon eating. My tongue hairs are long. One bite is all it takes and I have a pile siiting on back of tongue. 1 sip of milk will also cause a thick pile of buildup back there. I really wish I could just lazer that whole back part of my tongue.

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:05 pm
by meowkity1
finaly recieved mines today. I am so excited I want to eat the whole box now, I did take 2 to start, probably shouldnt, but I don't think it will kill me. The taste is odd, not really minty like the package says, dissolves in less than a minute, I'll update sometimes totell how its been going

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:28 pm
by meowkity1
tonsiloliths hows the evora plus goign for you?
I think its helping me. Some of my hairs in the very back were permanently white, and some of them has turned to normal color. Thank god. Although I am trying other things,like no eggs o cheese, plus I was already taking k12 ear nose and throat lozenges, so I am not sure. I read some old post recently, and Carlosbigsby started using this back in feb, he hasnt posted in awhile, I left him amessage. I am wondering how this is helping people. I just want this sto work so bad.

I

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:08 pm
by meowkity1
I am not recomending this. It seemed to put a coat of socalled good bacteria, but it has made it very difficult to get my tongue clean.and it didnt not beat the bad bacteria., I need something to whipe out the bad bacteria for good.
I am getting so frustrated.