Your Email Address:

First Name:

anybody trying golden seal?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

My stomach feels a little better, and mouth feels cleaner. I am going to do the full 20 day course! :D

jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

cool snoop...whatz the latest on goldenseal?
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

john wrote:i have tried so many things and it did nothing.
i stopped smoking, began to floss, molkosan, tee tree oil, tonsils removed, tung brush, halita, therabreath, baking soda, and many more. goldenseal is the next thing i will try ( bought in the drugstore today) and if its not working i will try relora (ordered already on e-bay) and then the blue light.
The blue light sounds to be good to be true!! it would be amazing if that should work. just shine a light in your mouth for 2 minutes!?

if one of these these 3 things will not work, i don't know what to do.
or maybe breezecare k12 is my latest option, i did not tried that.

for many years i am dreaming, just to talk to a girl face to face without gum.
Wow bro i know exactly what you are talking about, i think if i cured this i would just go talk to as many girls as possible. Everytime i chew gum but it doesnt even help, i think it might even be making my breath worse or makes us even look worse. I know people are saying, "he already chewing gum and his breath is that bad, i wonder how bad it is if hes not chewing gum" lol... I am 22 and today i had a girl pretty much approach me at school asked me something, but i saw suprise on her face when i talked to her.. She was good looking too 9/10 i would say. She asked me what i was studying but once i started talking it was all over. Srsly i couldnt see my self dating a girl that smelled bad so i dont even blame her or any other girl...

Snoop keep us posted man we are counting on you. GL buddy.
john
Junior

Post by john »

3 full days golden seal. nothing happend yet. 17 days to go.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

hey john,

I am on day 5 and I am noticing changes. My morning breath which is usually horrid, was significantly reduced this morning, and I drank beer last night with out brushing my teeth. My tummy feels better and right now the only oder I detect is my toothpaste. keep taking it for 20 days, if it does not work, it is still a benifecial herb. :D
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

snoopsister wrote:hey john,

I am on day 5 and I am noticing changes. My morning breath which is usually horrid, was significantly reduced this morning, and I drank beer last night with out brushing my teeth. My tummy feels better and right now the only oder I detect is my toothpaste. keep taking it for 20 days, if it does not work, it is still a benifecial herb. :D
If you want to really notice and trust your results, you should 'can' the beer. :D No seriously! I think we all underestimate the duration of the effects of the yeast, sugar and diuretic effect of beer. You're only stalling your results off with the beer in your system.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

El,

Thank you. I also realized this. last night I had red wine instead. I have been drinking alot due to depression and anxiety. I want to ween off of booze this weekend. I will taper off with wine. is wine okay for breath?
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

on day 7, and I can't tell yet if it is working. I stopped drinking beer for 2 days, and sometimes I can not detect any oder, and other times I can just reduced. I am so hoping this works :D
jiazzsy
Junior

Post by jiazzsy »

Snoop...I think beer interferes with the functioning of Goldenseal. I am so hoping you see good results....I just ordered goldenseal today....I believe this product will atleast reduce the problem to a very manageable condition.
john
Junior

Post by john »

no positive results for me.
15 days to go
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Snoop...I think beer interferes with the functioning of Goldenseal. I am so hoping you see good results....I just ordered goldenseal today....I believe this product will atleast reduce the problem to a very manageable condition.

Thanks man I hope so. when I feel less fresh, I chew gum and I can tell by the gums taste that my breath is better. :shock:
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

my sinuses are much clearer too.
lore_x21
Total Newbie

goldenseal worked for me

Post by lore_x21 »

HEY.
GOLDENSEAL WORKED FOR ME, BUT YOU ALSO HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR DIET, NO MEATS JUST BASE YOUR FOODS ON 50 % VEGETABLES THE REST COULD BE A PORTION OF LENTILS OR ANY KIND OF BEANS WITH BROWN RICE. DONT EAT THE REGULAR RICE. THE RIGHT WAY TO TAKE GOLDENSEAL IS TO TAKE IT FOR ONE WEEK AND THEN REST THE NEXT WEEK AND SO ON. DO THIS FOR 3 MONTHS. 2 CAPSULES-3 TIMES A DAY WITH MEALS.
BAD BREATH OCCURS WHEN YOU HAVE TOO MANY TOXINS IN YOUR BODY, THEREFORE IT IS ABSORBED BY THE BLOOD AND EXPELLED THROUGHOUT THE MOUTH) GOLDENSEAL HELPS CLEAN OUT TOXINS.

OTHER HERBS THAT ARE HELPFUL:
ECHINACEA-(2 capsules-3 times a day with meals. This herbs helps strenghthen your immune system)
WORMWOOD-( 2 capsules-3 times a day w/meals, make sure you follow the instructions in the bottle i dont remember exactly but i think after 10 continous days you also need to rest for one week . this herb will kill any parasites if you have any and has many other uses)

THINGS YOU SHOULD ALSO BUY:

DIGESTIVE ENZYMES( take them with every meal)
PROBIOTICS( take 1 capsule w.every meal- lactobacillus and bifidophilus)
MULTIVITAMINS
LIQUID CLOROPHIL( DRINK 3 CUPS OF WATER WITH 4 OUNCES OF CHLOROPHIL THROUGHOUT THE DAY)
ALOE VERA ( drink half hour before breakfast, lunch and dinner 4 ounces of aloe vera juice no sugar)
YELLOW LEMONS( every morning drink 1 hour before breakfast 8 ounces of water with one lemon and 1 hr before every meal if possible)
PSYLLIUM( FIBER) -4 capsules or if you get them in the powder form- 4 tbsps with each meal to avoid constipation.

IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO EAT ONLY 3 TIMES A DAY. BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER. DONT EAT EVERY HOUR THIS IS HOW YOU OVERLOAD YOUR INESTINES AND DIGESTIVE PROCESS.TRY TO WAIT 5 HOURS IN BETWEEN YOUR MEALS BECAUSE THIS IS HOW LONG IT TAKES TO DIGEST YOUR FOOD. I GUESS YOU CAN TRY TO EAT BIG PORTIONS ( well dont over eat either lol.)SO YOU WONT FEEL AS HUNGRY. IN BETWEEN MEALS THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.

DRINK 8 OUNCES OF THE EXTRACT OF THE FOLLOWING VEGETABLES. 3 OUNCES OF CARROTS, 3 OUNCES SPINACH, AND 2 OUNCES CELERY. YOU CAN VARY WITH THIS, TRY DIFFERENT VEGETABLES BE CREATIVE lol.

YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO BUY ACTIVATED CHARCOAL- to help clean out toxins in your body

AND I THINK THATS IT..hehe

this is the list of things you SHOULDNT eat during treatment :
meat, eggs, fish, milk, ice cream, pizza, white bread, coffee, chocolate, liquor this includes beer and any type of liquor, mustard, butter, ketchup,vinagre, donuts, bagels, cheese, chips, corn chips, ham, hotdogs, coke, pepsi, etc..well you get the point ..haha

If your not sure what you should or shouldnt eat..let me know. i will post more info later.
lore_x21
Total Newbie

Post by lore_x21 »

OH..THIS IS WHERE I USED TO GET MY WORMWOOD CAPSULES.
IF YOU WANT YOU CAN GET THEM THERE THEY ARE NOT TOO EXPENSIVE.

https://www.shamansgarden.com/

ALSO, BAD BREATH CAN ALSO OCCUR IF YOU HAVE INTESTINAL CANDIDIASIS, IF YOU FEEL THAT YOUR BAD BREATH GETS WORST WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR PERIOD YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE THIS. IF YOU DO LET ME KNOW AND I'LL POST SOME INFO ON IT.
sallybb
Total Newbie

woahhh.

Post by sallybb »

wow thats alot of crap to have to do...... alot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic