Your Email Address:

First Name:

I swear.. I found the cure!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Harry_2K
Junior

Hi

Post by Harry_2K »

Hi Ahmad,

I know what you mean. I am sure that this is working for you, otherwise, I do not find a reason for you to share this information.

Can you tell me on how much of these tablets/capsules you taken in a day? Just 50 MG of modafinil a day and 1 capsule of cod liver oil (omega 3 fatty acids)?

Please let us know.

Harry

Ahmad
Junior

Re: Hi

Post by Ahmad »

Harry_2K wrote:Hi Ahmad,

I know what you mean. I am sure that this is working for you, otherwise, I do not find a reason for you to share this information.

Can you tell me on how much of these tablets/capsules you taken in a day? Just 50 MG of modafinil a day and 1 capsule of cod liver oil (omega 3 fatty acids)?

Please let us know.

Harry
Hi Harry, it is 50mg of modavigil (modafinil or provigil) early in the morning, 7am. It comes in 100mg tablets so i cut one tablet to two halves. Plus 6 capsule of omega 3 fatty acids( 2 in the morning, 2 in the mid-day, and 2 in the evening, sometimes when i forget i swallow the whole 6_ omega 3 capsule at once but I don't recommend that, also some days i don't even take any omega 3)
it's funny and sad how most of this forum is ignoring it, but i can understand it. They think modafinil healed me psychologically, they are wrong, they are wrong, they are wrong. Modafinil is not antidepressant medication infact one of its side effects ( in some people) is the depressant and anxiety, modafinil is a new drug developed in 1998; to improve wakefulness in people with NARCOLEPSY, later they discover that it could treat ADHD, so many doctors use it off-label for their ADHD patients. Modafinil, as i said improves wakefulness and so the people’s performance, but it doesn't have the disadvantage of causing impairments in other functions and doesn't have those serious side effects associated with stimulants such as addictionits. Its mechanism of work is not clear yet... and i don't care as far as it saved from bb, But last night i was reading one of the new studies in this regard just for the sake of curiosity and it suggests that modafinil mechanisms of action maybe due to its effect in metabolism. I am still trying to read and learn but in reality i don't care that much about it... all i can say is that it works and works very fast ( funny is how this curse which distoroyed my life for year could go away that fast, funny but it doesn't make me smile). .
I have a new dream... It is all members cured here... and all helping the new members,,,, only then.. this web site will be a bout cure...***k you jimi take my old signature i need it no more
Ahmad
Junior

Post by Ahmad »

I am also reading this http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10963741a study which found that modafinil is able to enhance serotonin release.
serotonin= is found extensively in the gastrointestinal tract of animals, and about 80 to 90 percent of the human body's total serotonin is located in the enterochromaffin cells in the gut, where it is used to regulate intestinal movements.
Modafinil also speed up the breakdown (metabolism) of the hormones in the body. For this reason, women who are using hormonal contraceptives should use an additional method of contraception, such as condoms. see http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100002191.html[/url]
I have a new dream... It is all members cured here... and all helping the new members,,,, only then.. this web site will be a bout cure...***k you jimi take my old signature i need it no more
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Ahmad wrote:I am also reading this http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10963741a study which found that modafinil is able to enhance serotonin release . . . For this reason, women who are using hormonal contraceptives should use an additional method of contraception, such as condoms. see http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100002191.html[/url]
Hey Ahmad,

Both those links are not working.

Anyway, that's really interesting information about serotonin in the gut and how it regulates digestion. Sluggish digestion can cause bad breath. It's funny how all this seems interrelated somehow. Serotonin is basically our "happy" hormone. If we are stressed, depressed, or under anxiety, our serotonin levels are low. If low levels of serotonin = slower or incomplete digestion and slow or incomplete digestion can = bad breath, this gives people all the more reason to do whatever it takes to get mentally healthy and happy, even if that means taking some kind of meds.

Thanks for your post :D
Ahmad
Junior

Post by Ahmad »

KeepTrying09 wrote:
Hey Ahmad,

Both those links are not working.
sorry try this again http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10963741
Ahmad
Junior

Post by Ahmad »

KeepTrying09 wrote: this gives people all the more reason to do whatever it takes to get mentally healthy and happy, even if that means taking some kind of meds.
Thanks for your post :D
Sorry but i was mentally healthy and happy before i had bb...
My bb had no relation whatsoever with my state of mind. I was happy i was with bb, i was sad i was with bb, i was crying i was with bb, i was laughing and i had bb. My mentality had nothing to do with it, it had more to do with piece Of Beef i ate, it had more to do with the age at which my puberty began.
KeepTrying09 wrote: If we are stressed, depressed, or under anxiety, our serotonin levels are low. If low levels of serotonin = slower or incomplete digestion and slow or incomplete digestion can = bad breath
how many times should i repeat it modafinil doesn't decrease depression, it increases it in some ppl, and in most of poeple in high doses, modafinil doesn't decrease anxiety, it increases it in some ppl, and in most of people if high dosed. Try all the medications for depression, play Yoga, be happy like an idiot, floss, brush 30 times a day.. you will not cure ur bb, because simply your body misses something in-depth, something changed in your body in the age of 14, 15, 17... The age of puberty. think about people with diabetes, the body either fails to properly respond to its own insulin, does not make enough insulin, or both. It is the same with bb and i am saying that because i am the one who was with bb i tried everything and more... and i had bb no matter how happy depressed or anxious i was, i take half tablet of medicine for totally a different purpose, then, i was like a diabetes patient who take his insulin... no more bb. what is this in modafinil? i don't know...
Now remember none is going to help you... no doctors recognize you're disease, simply because they don't know about it yet....
IT IS A CRIME ALL OTHER POSTS SHOULD BE STOPPED UNLESS THEY ARE TELLING US ABOUT OTHER THING WHICH STOPS BB FOr SURE 100% LIKE MODAFINIL DOESE. We should focus now on this. we sould force them to make study on bb and why this stupid medication worked..before one week i was discussing with my doctor about how modafinil helped me with my bb, and he was like: good.. if it helps you it is good. ***k none is taking us seriously... and some of you guys talking theories... well i have a lot of theories... and i can fill all the forum with my theories but non of it will help some of poor guys who is crying at this very moment because of the bb.
Stop all other things and listen to me and prove me wrong... what you want me to let you belive me do you need my ****ing address? should i give you my tell no. so that you believe?
Have you all been so long with bb that you enjoy talking about it, not stoping it? don't you guys care anymore? why don't anyone accept my offer to try and share my modafinil? why??? why???
Ahmad
Junior

Post by Ahmad »

But yes, (90 percent of the human body's total serotonin is located in the enterochromaffin cells in the gut, where it is used to regulate intestinal movements.[1][2] The remainder is synthesized in serotonergic neurons in the central nervous system (CNS) where it has various functions, including the regulation of mood) from herehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin
But i am not sure weather this is the only mechanism.
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

Ahmad wrote:But yes, (90 percent of the human body's total serotonin is located in the enterochromaffin cells in the gut, where it is used to regulate intestinal movements.[1][2] The remainder is synthesized in serotonergic neurons in the central nervous system (CNS) where it has various functions, including the regulation of mood) from herehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin
But i am not sure weather this is the only mechanism.
very interesting, i had not heard that before
Harry_2K
Junior

Hi

Post by Harry_2K »

Ahmad! Thanks for the response. Let me try these.
Ahmad
Junior

Re: Hi

Post by Ahmad »

Harry_2K wrote:Ahmad! Thanks for the response. Let me try these.
You welcome Harry, i am sure you'll not be disappointed this time.
So, am still taking modafnil since Nov 19.. still working for me 100%.
Please guys try it if you can; you'll lose nothing. Please.
I am also trying to write an email to Cephalon, Inc, the company which manufactures modafinil about my case.. hope they will reply.
teacher
Total Newbie

Post by teacher »

I am a teacher and as you can imagine it is very hard teaching when your entire class is covering their nose and mouth when you are speaking. On hot days my students run to seats that are down wind of me. If I turn the fan on me to cool of the scream and shout. Please turn the fan off.

I read on another website that Golden Seal 500mg or higher, Vitamin E Complex with a 250IU, and a good acidophilus will cure this fecal smelling condition.

I will admit I began having this problem about a year ago. I recently had two children back to back and my body began to not work as good as before. I am the mother of four. I have asked my husband about my breath and he says that it smells fine.

I recently asked my students what the smell in my classroom smells like and the students wrote that it smells like stinky feet and SHIT in my classroom.

I am scheduled for hernia surgery, so perhaps that may help.

I cannot poop without some kind of supplement. I used to poop around two to three times per day, but not anymore.

I have been to the dentist and to see my doctor and they do not seem to smell the problem. I have to have work done to my teeth but a fecal odor and my inability to poop lead me to believe the smell is not coming from my pending dental work.

Ironically, this smell has not stopped me from working, many of my students just talk to me from a distance. I try to make my students aware that I am aware that I smell and that I am working on the problem. As children they want to help me and the sympathize with me.

I will let everyone know hoe the surgery goes. I will also keep you posted with the golden seal, vitamin E, and acidophilus. I recently changed my diet to an all organic diet, I only shop at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. I think that the food we eat is loaded with chemicals and toxins.

Teacher
teacher
Total Newbie

Post by teacher »

Ahmad

Please be careful with any chemical that will alter your chemical make up.

Perhaps you should consult a homeopathic doctor. I am sure that mother earth has a natural cure for you and me.

Watch the film The Drugging Of Our Children. The side effects of these drugs can be life changing in a very bad way.

Teacher
terranpatriot
Advanced
United States of America

Post by terranpatriot »

The explanation could possibly be related to Modafinil's effect on histamine, and consequentially his Post nasal drip. If you look at the wiki site for Modafinil, you will see that it does alter histamine levels. When I take Benadryl, my BB is 80% eliminated, but I cannot take it on a day to day basis while I interact with people, work, and study, for obvious reasons.
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

teacher,

I too am a teacher that has been dealing with this for quite some time. My bad breath got worse after I had my first born too. Did you have gestational diabetes by chance??

Now I stay home with my three kids, but soon I will have to decide whether or not to go back to work - I am dreading going back. I suffered such ridicule...students covering their noses with their shirts, leaving me gum and mints on my desk, the laughing... it was so awful. My husband cannot smell it either. He thinks I am crazy. I have tried everything! I even got my tonsils out. I tried the herb thing recently like you - did not help. I am curious about the hernia - do you have a hiatal hernia??? I have what they call a sliding HH. I heard that it is painful to eat for about three yrs. after surgery. I would love to hear how you come out of this. Please let us know!
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

yep been there, nothing worse than people who think they are making you feel better by saying that your breath doesn't smell or useless medical practioners who pretend it doesn't smell cos they know they can't help you.

Terranpatriot: have you tried taking benadryl at night instead?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic