Page 2 of 2

Re: Zinc & Rinse

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:07 pm
by br
aydinmur wrote:
br wrote: Murat,
Can you please tell me what toothpaste I can get in London, which contains zinc. Many Thanks
In my country Turkiye, There are 4 zinc containing tooth pastes in markets. I advise below toothpastes to my type 1 halitosis patients

1- Signal - integral
2- Colgate - sensetif cok yonlu koruma
3- Signal - Nutriaktif
4- Ýpana expert 7 - dis eti koruma

First three contain zinc citrate while the last one, zinc gluconate. There are 4 kinds of Ipana expert 7. But one of 4 contains zinc. Its called "dis eti koruma". There are many Colgate but only one contains zinc citrate.

I dont know their market names in your country.
Thank you, Murat. Thats helpful.
Many thanks

Allergic reaction to zinc

Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:31 am
by bunniesluvme
Hi,

Zinc rinses, pills makes my throat swell almost immediately. But if it is in a vitamin or pill that I swallow, no reaction at all.