Page 2 of 5
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:42 am
by hope4now
I've been trying VCO for about a week. Tonsils still smell like sh*t and producing yellow crap so can't say it's working for me.
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 am
by KeepTrying09
hope4now wrote:I've been trying VCO for about a week. Tonsils still smell like sh*t and producing yellow crap so can't say it's working for me.
Hey hope4now,
You say your tonsils still smell bad. Can I ask if your breath is still bad? I'm just asking because I do not think tonsils are supposed to smell like roses, and additionally just because you think your tonsils smell bad doesn't mean your breath smells bad.
Have you asked someone, or been told by someone directly if your breath is still smelling bad?
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:07 am
by hitler
GUYS IF IT IS NOT THE COCONUT OIL THEN IT MUST BE VITAMIN C.
BECUSE NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO SQUEEZE THE SHIT OUTTA MY TONSILS - IT NEVER SMELLS!!!
TRY TAKING THEM TOGETHER AND SEE WHAT IT DOES.
PLEASE TRY AS IM REALLY CURIOUS.
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:37 am
by kite
Hitler,
Thanks for this post
I have been lurking all these times & this is my sec post, i have This bb since 30 yrs as of i know, i am very smart person studies & otherwise, everybody used to like me teachers, friends, family , collegue, except for my BB

, they say it directly & indirectly, that i have BB, i know i have strong BB, doesn't seems to be nasal but orginates in mouth, Looks like its heriditary in my case, My g.mother had strong BB, my father has stroong BB & his bro has too but not as strong as my father, we r 5 kids for my father, no one but me has a strong BB, my sec sis has very milder & no else.
My father's brother's daughter has very very mild/ocacsional BB, but definetly not bothering like mine
My spouse feels very bad that he married me who is this stinky
No one who doesn't understand us they always think that we are not brushing our teeth
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
thats why this BB
i tried all the remedies people come out here, golden seal, Vit c, difulcon, oil of oregon, got tonsils removed, went through CT scans to rule out sinus infections, my ENt says i have no PND, i donot feel i have PND too, But BB comes back , so no luck
But mos devasted when found out that my 5 yrs old statred having it too inspite of brushing teeth & toung twice a day
recently i tried to oil pulling with extra vegin cocnut oil after seeing this post with baking soda added, looks like i donot have BB that much atleast 50% reduced, not sure if this is going to continue or like any other time come back again after sometime, I am praying hard that this should be the solution, i donot know what to do with my kid's BB
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 pm
by Music Lady
Thanks Hitler/Keep Trying 09 for starting post on coconot oil. I'm not 100% certain yet, but I believe this is helping me tremendously.
I've been only using this for a week. I just take a tablespoon twice a day. I never knew this was an antifungal. My bb stems from internal problems however. I don't have tonsil problems - stones or anything like that.
The first night I took this there was a huge puff of the bb smell that came out at first, then by the next morning, I could smell nothing, my family could smell nothing. Its very rare that I might be able to smell my bb anyways, unless I bend down or run in to somebody who also have the problem.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed - but wow! I hope this is the miracle I been praying for! I'll post back another update in another week or so.
Also it breaks my heart to read that a 5 year old is suffering with this hell of a problem.
One last thing - I took the capsules before and it didn't work. I picked up the oil last week and it seems to be working. Go figure.
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:39 pm
by hitler
there are gazilions of bacteria out there.... GAZILLIONS!!!
try everything you can and you will kill that one kind that regular store products just dont kill...
there is another post about some dude's esophagus infected with S. marcescens. he cured it by slowly drinking crushed bactrim.
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:45 pm
by Music Lady
Last night was interesting. After I took a tablespoon of vco I would say an hour later I had the worse stomach pain - I couldn't even fall asleep it hurt so bad. It wasn't like cramp but a real sick and nauseated feeling. Also I felt like I was gonna throw up any minute but I never did. But I could feel something coming up. Really weird. No bad breath today though.
I skipped this morning. Tonight I think I'll take maybe a teaspoon only. I
Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 am
by hitler
oh yes - dont worry about the somach pain...
i dont know the term but its supposed to happen - its a reaction to all the bad bacteria being flushed out of your system.
it only happens once.
Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:23 am
by KeepTrying09
Yeah, if you are eating virgin coconut oil plain then it can cause a bit of stomach upset. You should try to include it with something you are eating already, like adding it to a fruit shake or some other type of liquid. Also I've heard some people put it in the fridge so it will turn solid, and then they use it like a spread on their morning toast.
Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:01 pm
by Leonardo
Will try this today and report back, although I have very little hope it will work for me. Not trying to be negative, but I have a feeling finding a cure won't be this simple
Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:10 pm
by KeepTrying09
Leonardo wrote:Will try this today and report back, although I have very little hope it will work for me. Not trying to be negative, but I have a feeling finding a cure won't be this simple
Try to stay upbeat. You never know what might or might not work Best to go into it with medium expectations yet an open mind.

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:43 pm
by Leonardo
KeepTrying09 wrote:Try to stay upbeat. You never know what might or might not work Best to go into it with medium expectations yet an open mind.

Hey KT
Yeah you never know. I just have a sort of natural feeling my cure won't be a simple one. Perhaps that's why I've put of searching for it for so long.
I tried looking for cocunut oil but the store didn't sell any. Which is kinda crazy considering this was a massive super market type place. It's good in one way though. Perhaps if it's not so common, it may actually work.
Maybe I'll have to order some online?
Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:34 pm
by mindyb
this sounds promising... please keep us posted with all of your progress!
Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:42 pm
by KeepTrying09
Leonardo wrote:Hey KT
Yeah you never know. I just have a sort of natural feeling my cure won't be a simple one. Perhaps that's why I've put of searching for it for so long.
I tried looking for cocunut oil but the store didn't sell any. Which is kinda crazy considering this was a massive super market type place. It's good in one way though. Perhaps if it's not so common, it may actually work.
Maybe I'll have to order some online?
Yep, you should be able to find it no problem online. Try amazon.com or something like that, you should be able to compare prices and find the cheapest one. Just make sure your getting Virgin Coconut Oil and not regular coconut oil.
Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 pm
by Leonardo
KeepTrying09 wrote:Yep, you should be able to find it no problem online. Try amazon.com or something like that, you should be able to compare prices and find the cheapest one. Just make sure your getting Virgin Coconut Oil and not regular coconut oil.
What do you think about making your own oil? It seems rather simple:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5007407_make-ex ... t-oil.html