Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:44 pm
Aydinmur, I have seen a lot of posts on here praising you, but so far I am yet to read a post from anyone that says you have solved their problem, so what exactly do you do on this forum?
Bad breath forum
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2968
Dr Aydin,aydinmur wrote:No. I have not resolved halitosis problem.Haligone wrote:Aydinmur, I have seen a lot of posts on here praising you, but so far I am yet to read a post from anyone that says you have solved their problem,
so what exactly do you do on this forum?
Friends,
This question was also asked me the day before yesterday by one member of this forum. He asked me "Why do you here?, Do you have halitosis?"
No I have not halitosis problem. But I must insight your problem to discover correct approach to halitosis patients.
I usually try to understand type of halitosis for each of you. I have a computer file to put some brief notes about some signs you told. If one person speaks enough clear and very consistent, then I privately contact with him to further investigate his medical status.
I am currently making little experiments on type 1 halitosis patients. These patients are member of this forum. I chose them between you. They are volunteers. I separetly thank each of them.
After I read old topics, I understand sinus irrigation solution is important for treatment of type 2 halitosis patients. Im planning develop a new chemical composition for sinus irrigation solution. You teach me such things.
I try to distinguish type 5 halitosis patients from other types. They dont directly say "Im type 5 halitosis patient". They are hidden. I have to discover how to easier diagnose such patients before make deep biochemical laboratory tests. Im following some messages here.
On the other hand, I m hungry to learn what other doctors do? Most of You share your cure plans or doctor stories. This leads me about what I must not do in my clinic.
Furthermore, I learn dozens chemicals and mouthwashs from you. I have to collect more product names because of Im planning to write second edition of my text book on halitosis.
Im not looking for money from here.
I have one dental clinic. One second clinic invites me every month as consultant doctor for halitosis patients. I dont need money (thanks to God). I dont invite any of you to my clinic.
Im currently working 2 projects on type 1 and type 2 halitosis. Some topics on this forum give me bright ideas.
Moreover, sometimes I answer some questions from you. Perhaps I may be helpful to some of you. (Not sure?)
Do above reasons enough to clarify why Im here?
This forum looks like great clinic. I learn many new things from you. Many thanks to all of you because of you accept me here. I love you all.
Do I annoy you?
- Murat Aydin