Jimi wrote:@KT
You old perv, you are just pushing drugs you idiot.
I'm neither old, a perv, nor am I an idiot. And i'm not pushing drugs. But please, continue to call me those names and make those accusations. I bet it makes you feel better pushing off your frustrations and self loathing onto others at the end of the day. How sad.
Jimi wrote:You say this
So, let me say it again like i've said it a hundred times already...if your bad breath is caused by Candida, then antifungals will help you. If your bad breath is not caused by Candida, then antifungals will not help you. It's up to you whether or not you want to try them or not.
Jimi, you are the site admin...at least learn how to use the quote function. If you are gonna say that I said things, then you should be quoting it.
Jimi wrote:But people don't know if they have candida, and you old fart play doctor, oh sometimes I dont send out drugs because I sucessfully screen people if they have serious medical issues.
You act like a ****ing doctor on this board. YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR!!!!!!!
Ummm, I never claimed to be a doctor. And I don't sit here and try to diagnose people. But yeah, if I find out information about a person's condition that would cause complications with Fluconazole, then of course I'm gonna refuse them. That would be called
CARING ABOUT PEOPLE.
Jimi wrote:I will see now how many people you sell drugs and what was the success rate, probably 1%, probably only you were cured and probably you never had BB.
Well, good for you. I wish everyone would come back and post either their success or failure. I've never tried to hide that information. Maybe it's only 1%, maybe 5%, maybe 10%, maybe 20%, I really have no idea. But even if it's a small or large percentage, I'm sure those people who were cured from the meds are grateful not to have BB anymore.
Again, I can't prove to you that I used to have BB in the past cuz as far as I know people can't time travel yet. Believe what you want.
Jimi wrote:I am so sure you are pushing drugs on other forums too.
I'm not pushing drugs, neither on your forum or anyone else's. Ever since you told me to stop I haven't even mentioned it. If people want to try prescription medications it's up to them. I'm definitely not hassling anyone to buy them. If they want to then they want to. If they don't they don't. I just make the offer that's all.
Jimi wrote:I have never seen a guy so disrespectful to the owner and at the same time would play doctor and sell drugs to people. You are so retarded and don't care if somebody gets sick.
Firstly, if you think i'm the one being disrespectful then you really have a warped sense of reality.
Secondly, I care very much about anyone who has to live with bad breath. It's called empathy, not sure if you've heard of that, or even felt that emotion, but it's when someone goes through the same thing as another person, so they can relate to each other and understand each other. So yeah, I care a lot about anyone who posts on this forum.
Jimi wrote:I think you are the one who needs help, wake up, you can't diagnose people. I think you are running around in your room in a white old coat and thinking you are a doctor.
I'm glad you like to imagine what I do in my room, but honestly to me...that sounds kinda perverted.
Jimi wrote:@stressedout
KT is just making me look bad, he always complains how I create fake people to criticize him, he is such an idiot and always just talk bad about me, how I cheat people.........
This post is just for stats. I want to know how many people got cured.
You make yourself look bad. I don't have to do anything for that.
I have never complained or even mentioned that I think you create fake people to criticize me. Again, if I said that could you please quote me? You are putting words in my mouth, and quite frankly, you're lying when you say I complain about that because I never have.
bad day1 wrote:And I'm not sure why the passionate defending for KT. KT is a very smart guy and I know he can answer for himself.
Thanks bad day1. You're right, I can answer for myself. If people want to defend me I guess it would be because they believe in me and that I'm not at all what Jimi suggests. Anyway, thanks to any and everyone who does defend me though.
billie wrote:I also bought fluconazol and mertonidazol from KT and it did not help me, not even a lil bit.
If they didn't help you Billie then clearly your bad breath is caused by something else. Have you started looking for other possible causes?
billie wrote:To be honest, i really thought the antibiotics were FAKE.
Really? If you had concerns like that why didn't you contact me? I would have been and am still more than happy to verify in anyway that I can that the medications I send out are real and from a licensed pharmacy here in Thailand.
I was just looking through some of our e-mails that we exchanged though, and I hope you don't mind but I'm going to quote them. The first I received from you on February 26th.
After the fluconazol treatment i noticed a light pink spot on my tongue.
I think it came a couple days after i stopped. I was also using threelac and vsl3.
Now i'm on the metronidazole and my tongue is totally white. Now i'm thinking that i really got a bad candida infection that needs a treatment that is longer then 14 days.
If i had bacterial overgrowth, then the antibiotic would have done something.
I read about someone who took fluconazole longer then 14 days.
When i was on fluconazole all the itching just dissapeared, but after i finished it came back. The little pink spot is almost gone today, but couple of days ago i could still see it.
You mentioned that while on the Metronidazole you developed a white tongue. This is one of the reported side effects that can possibly happens to someone who takes it. It doesn't happen to everyone, but to some it does. If the Metronidazole were fake, this side effect would not have happened.
I'm pasting a 2nd e-mail you sent me regarding the Clotrimazole lozenges you asked for. This e-mail was is dated March 21st.
The clotrimazole seems to be working for me, but i think 2 weeks is not enough.
The hairy things on my tongue are getting shorter and there is a pink spot on my tongue.
I still got BB, but if the hairynes on my tongue starts to dissapear slowly, then that means that i do have yeast infection in my mouth right ? the fluconazole doesn't do anything for me so i'm gona order some more of the lozenges next week.
I'm gonna try to find some natural antifunals that fight candida in the mouth. Do you know something natural that would work? The pink spot is only on the place where the lozenges have been dissolved. I tried to put it on the back of my tongue but i won't stay there. Anyway, i'm glad that something happening.
Here you mentioned that the Fluconazole didn't do much for you, but the Clotrimazole was reducing the hairiness of your tongue and causing some pink to show through. You mentioned it was only showing through on the areas of your tongue where you placed the lozenges. Again, if these meds were fake, you wouldn't have experienced these results.
Anyway, please feel free to go back through your e-mails to verify what I posted. I copied everything word for word from my g-mail.
billie wrote:But whatever i'm over it. I was reallty depressed about it.
Anyway, Jimi if you wanna throw him of this board then just do it it's your site. I don't know for how long you want to keep fighting with KT.
Sorry your depressed, but please know that you will find the answer one day. You just gotta keep trying to search for the cause and tackle it.
And yeah, i'm getting tired of responding to Jimi too. I want it to end.
