Page 2 of 2
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:04 pm
by Just4life
Hi All,
Where are all those ppl from 2010? Are they BB free?
Anyone from this post still here?
Regards
Just 4 Life
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
Posted: Tue May 24, 2022 12:35 am
by Jimi Stein
probably dead
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
Posted: Fri May 27, 2022 3:26 am
by Grunge
Jimi Stein wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:35 am
probably dead
Your remark was uncalled for. I guess anyone can have a website and not have to be empathetic with their remarks. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
Posted: Fri May 27, 2022 11:59 am
by Jimi Stein
come on, it was a joke, because I ask that question myself many time. I have few members here that helped with the site and suddenly they disappeared. It is not logical that if you have bb you suddenly disappear because this is the best site for people with bad breath problems. So it could be they died...why would you suddenly for example stop visiting CNN if you are interested in politics for example. Our site is the only one with a huge forum for bad breath in the world.
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:56 pm
by rema
I’ve recently found another product which is very helpful - Grapefruit seed Nasal Spray. It has eased my PND considerably.

Re:
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:17 pm
by rema
I have found another product.
SMART MOUTH - mouthwash and gargle.
It’s made in USA where it’s reasonably priced.
I’m in Australia and found it very expensive.
But since using, and it works amazingly, I can cope with the cost. My mouth has never felt fresher and my confidence in speaking “up close” has improved exponentially.
Please, please, please, try the products I’ve mentioned in my posts. You will not be sorry!

Re: Re:
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:41 am
by Ade
rema wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:17 pm
I have found another product.
SMART MOUTH - mouthwash and gargle.
It’s made in USA where it’s reasonably priced.
I’m in Australia and found it very expensive.
But since using, and it works amazingly, I can cope with the cost. My mouth has never felt fresher and my confidence in speaking “up close” has improved exponentially.
Please, please, please, try the products I’ve mentioned in my posts. You will not be sorry!
@rema which website do you use to get it shipped to Australia? It’s so expensive!
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:25 pm
by JKL12134
rema wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:56 pm
I’ve recently found another product which is very helpful - Grapefruit seed Nasal Spray. It has eased my PND considerably.
Did it help your nasal bb too?
Re: Finally I have a diagnosis, SIBO and PND
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:49 pm
by Anne2323
Jimi Stein wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:35 am
probably dead
I’d rather say ‘probably cured’
I think people get cured and want to forget everything about their past bad breath so they don’t return to this forum to share success results.
So guys I want to promise to you all that if I ever get cured I’ll update you for at least 6 months.
I’m suspecting SIBO as well. I’m getting tested soon.