Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:26 pm
thanks Danger, I went to read your posts and your ordeal in getting your teeth taken out. I guess all this teaches me to not really be so confident that I'll be cured with a tooth removal, but it's definitely going to be my first move as I know my teeth must be contributing in one way or another.
Another point I'd like to mention is that I can never smell my own breath. However I've learned to associate a taste in my mouth (that to me doesn't really taste that bad) with moments when I feel I get the most reactions. Although when I touch my wisdom teeth with my tongue I get a bad taste.
I'll be back in the UK this summer for a couple of weeks, but I'm thinking that maybe this won't leave me enough time to get it all sorted, it sounds like it takes a few weeks to sort out, from initial appointment to final operation(s).
Halitosisux you mention that people travel to eastern Europe, but this again would entail staying there for a long time for these same reasons, no?
Or am I thinking this process is a lot longer than it actually is?
I'll start to make a few inquiries to my dentist in the UK, if I can find out who it is!
Many thanks guys.
Another point I'd like to mention is that I can never smell my own breath. However I've learned to associate a taste in my mouth (that to me doesn't really taste that bad) with moments when I feel I get the most reactions. Although when I touch my wisdom teeth with my tongue I get a bad taste.
I'll be back in the UK this summer for a couple of weeks, but I'm thinking that maybe this won't leave me enough time to get it all sorted, it sounds like it takes a few weeks to sort out, from initial appointment to final operation(s).
Halitosisux you mention that people travel to eastern Europe, but this again would entail staying there for a long time for these same reasons, no?
Or am I thinking this process is a lot longer than it actually is?
I'll start to make a few inquiries to my dentist in the UK, if I can find out who it is!
Many thanks guys.